RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

Done and done, just ordered mine thx

1 Like

Thank mate!

Didnā€™t say you were, getting people to pony up will be the hard part

I think most people can see the value hereā€¦

I ordered my Boostpack.

That is a nice addition to include the bluetooth hardware so that we will be able to use the VESC Monitor app.

I am really looking forward to riding my Raptor 2.

1 Like

THANKS!.. Raptor 2 is going to be epic.

Done and done.

@onloop Be sure to get correct bt module!!! there are issues with some bt modules not being able to receive correctly from app. See @Ackmaniacā€™s thread.

yes, very important!

actually @Ackmaniac will be testing it before full production begins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweeet! Heā€™s been so cool implementing that software. Glad heā€™s on board!

Will there be an email going out? I didnā€™t get an email yet, I just happened to see the post here right after it showed up.

I have emailed everyone & done a Kickstarter update. Did you use a different email on our website?

Is Vesc Monitor ever getting ported to iOS, that would be a reward

2 Likes

Hey Mate, I have made the offer even better now by including the Bluetooth module, please reconsider.

@onloop. Thanks Jason, I purchased the ā€œbooster packā€. Reminds me of mega man :laughing: Power ups!!

1 Like

Your enertion boards Order Confirmation (#10012) was sent to my email Your enertion boards Order Confirmation (#10437) was just sent to my email today

I donā€™t see it in spam or other folders. If I didnā€™t receive it, maybe other people didnā€™t either.

Fwiw i got an email.

Got an email, ordered mine.

Iā€™m in. Are we able to track payments progress?

thanks!, 43 ordered so far!

Not bad for a few hoursā€¦

So I need to do anything for the KS people @bucksd was asking me