they can make a note saying they are part of the group buy

See this @bucksd

We shall square up soon

1 Like

50 confirmed

change your currency

And mine :slight_smile:

i ordered mine, really good price for both. thanks

maybe you make a new facebook video, that the people see how good this bundle is and you can speak about the bluetooth software.

probably do facebook live tomorrow morning my timeā€¦

1 Like

71 ordersā€¦

Great progress on a great deal. Not sure how many Raptor2 you have for potential battery upgrade across KS and direct sales but this should be making a good dent in that!

I dont want to rain on it, but that doesnt give me anything. I already have a drawer full of HC-05 and HC-06 bluetooth modules I use for all kinds of projects. I just need to stick a connector on one, and they just plug into the VESC. Normally theyā€™re 5 to 10 dollars, online, but I bought them overseas and paid something like 50 cents for each of them in bulk. The problem here isnt getting people to buy more, the problem is feature creep.

fair enough brotherā€¦

Youā€™ll need an HM10 not HC05 - but okā€¦

Want us to just send an email to [email protected]? I just ordered mine, but Iā€™m in one of @Michaelinvegas 's group purchases.

not really required at this stage. Initially, this is purely a numbers gameā€¦

if we donā€™t get the numbers we refund everyoneā€¦ if it gets really close and we have to start splitting hairs more details will be required.

Cool- thanks. Hope we cross that line!

@onloop @Michaelinvegas ordered mine through the website

I ordered mine too, hopefully people just just pay up, anyone that doesnā€™t see the value, come on you get 20% more battery and BT!!! Just 55 euro extra, itā€™s a nobrainer! People buy the raptor2 because they want the best of the best right!! Not because itā€™s just good enoughā€¦

1 Like

the most here love that upgrade, only mr dude have no money for it. i hope the most person here pay it because without that update the most buyer from the rapter 2 are disappointed. We want the best!!

I went to do my order in the website but again only credit card, i donā€™t have a credit card, my 2 orders in enertion with a borrowed ā€‹card but now there is not that option, Mr @onloop could you please provide another way to pay? I would like the upgrade for my raptor2. PayPal it will be very useful. Just i cannot remember how many times i did not buy in your web because of the credit card thing. I donā€™t mind to pay the PayPal fee. I hope you can do something.