RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

the payout for referrals doesn’t happen until the product ships and the owners have it in their hands.

1 Like

I’m over giving my secrets away! The last few years have been all about giving, I feel I have already given so much now I will focus on taking out the big boys who are sitting pretty at the top of the industry.

6 Likes

Max 25miles.

@onloop Any idea when we are going to get a video update? Thanks!

yes, video probably next week, i have been very busy working on business administration stuff :frowning:

I’ll be riding raptor 2 full speed up this hill loaded up with weights…

3 Likes

Thats cool… but maybe have someone else ride the board too?

Its not just wattage… or horsepower… Performance is also how they are controlled… sooo.

Are you implying that you worked the throttle curve to be buttery-smooth like a boosted board? Are you saying you have the cutouts of the board deeper so you can carve without risers under them?

In car terms… are you saying you made a sports car instead of a muscle car?

or is it performance because you are using more voltage and current with an equally efficient motor to make more power?

@onloop I think you may have a typo there. “True performance is only achieved when engineering precision mechanics” doesn’t make sense grammatically. Should that read “True performance is only achieved with engineered precision mechanics”

1 Like

True performance doesn’t give a fucl about ya grandma.

1 Like

Yes. We have custom firmware. Tuned throttle curves. Dyno optimized.

I’m saying there are no other comparable offerings on the market. The raptor 2 makes the nearest hub motor electric skateboard look like a kids toy…

The competition has a long way to go before they get close to this level.

Don’t really know what anyone’s grandmother has to do with this. I’m just pointing out that maybe you should fix your public advertising so that it matches the work you put into this massive project mate. It’s just a slip up on a poster. Fix it or leave it wrong, up to you.

I was making a joke…

well mate, if you haven´t been in down under, you don´t get their harsh jokes. Forum makes this whole thing even more difficult :monkey:

I understand your response is a joke but I was drawing attention to the tone of your reply. I’m giving you genuine useful feedback on something others have seen but no one has addressed. You’ve gone ahead and posted it to your instagram 2 days ago as well and that also means you’re exposing this mistake to a lot of people, your current 2000+ followers and more importantly potentially thousands more of your new potential customers and followers on there. If people are seeing your posts as suggested content then they probably also see other’s like Evolve’s, Boosted’s and Ollin’s posts and their adverts dont have such glaring mistakes up for 2 days with it going unnoticed.(all be it boosted did have that whole batteries catching fire issue recently…)

By replying with a joke and disregarding the point of the post which is pointing out there is a blatantly obvious mistake that should be fixed you’re discrediting the serious issue here which is you come off as if you have no idea what you’re talking about in this one post which just so happens to be an advert for your brand new product and your company which is why I dont see this as a laughing matter. It’s about your public image and that reflects the work you put into this huge endeavor. If I’m reading that and it makes no any sense whatsoever than what am I to think about the people’s work who made it and the products they put out? Maybe the forum members wont say anything, we know you put out some good shit but it reads like those bad Chinese translations from knock off products and for those who dont know the quality of work you put out they will make assumptions about it because thats what we do as consumers. What if thats the one post that they see first and lost interest because of it? Ive ranted longer than I meant to but I’m just saying you’re potential customers are seeing that, so in my mind 2 days is too long for that to have been up and you not to have noticed and fixed it. it’s not a joking matter it’s your livelihood.

1 Like

no no, I’m okay with harsh fucked up jokes. The issue here is that this is an advert which is publicly posted for all to see. If it was just a text post fuck it, I wouldnt have said shit but what the issue is here is that it’s representing his company and it’s doing a piss poor job of it. He puts out good products but if the labeling is wrong it’s going to turn off potential consumers. THAT IS THE ISSUE. That is why i dont see it as a joking matter. it is much easier to keep up a public image that try to gain it back. In one of my marketing classes we discussed the effectiveness of marketing and in terms of advertising dollars its something like every 1 dollar spent on keeping up a public image of a company is just as affecting as 7 dollars trying to grow it. This typo is costing him big time with respect to new potential customers.

1 Like

If I order this week will I be in the first batch?

ok, thanks for the concern! I really do appreciate it… I barely attended English class during school. Was busy skateboarding.

However, I think you are in error, This is a quote & an illeism. The copywriter, who is me, is quoting myself describing what i did.

when engineering precision mechanical parts I realized I could achieve greater performance.

So my point is people should learn how to engineer something. Becasue, there is no innovation otherwise… Be an engineer, Sit down and think about what could be improved, be inventive… do things that nobody else is doing… & if you do you might just achieve something truly amazing.

3 Likes

Found an error. Just thought I’d point it out.

The word “any” in the first sentence should be Removed. It’s bad grandma.

2 Likes