RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

12 Likes

what’s the thickness if the urethan?

Are you going to sell new Enertion Space batteries separately from Raptor 2 ?

Those are looking super chunky, thanks for the update pics!

1 Like

will you have an option for wider hangers for the rear truck or can the motors mount on the front truck? I am asking as this would open the possibility a drop through setup and minimising chance of wheelbite if the distance between the motors is increased

What would be the top speed? What duro is the urethane going to be?

Are there any bets on as to whether Enertion will get Rv2 out by May and have a thoughly tested, reliable, faultless product and ship with all parts together as intended. Just saying. Time will tell. Are all the pre order backers starting to go crazy yet. Only 4 months to go.

2 Likes

If you follow Enertion instagram you can see Jason is in China now doing stuff fot the Rv2. I´d put ten down that he gets these done on or near due date ± 10 days…Jason seems a savy guy, I imagine hes learned from previous problems and planned accordingly.

1 Like

Thats what Im hoping for him and his backers.

Are the wheels a different urethane formula that the blue ones on the original raptor?

Yep… the new are made by the same company that made the kegel

1 Like

Do you know if the “Core” is excactly the same as the Kegal ?

Could a Kegal wheel pulley fit onthe 90mm ?

look like it :wink:

1 Like

Sneak peek at the New Raptor 2 Battery form factor.

We developed custom 18650 cell holders that provide additional structure to the pack and also protect the welds. This makes pack building much faster & results in a very compact unit with high energy density, whilst also offering simple user replaceability.

All of the battery control circuitry is sperate from the cells, so swapping switches and replacing parts is very quick, minimal if any soldering required!

16 Likes

Here is a quick test video showing the Raptor 2 Motors, running Sensored FOC - Super QUIET & TORQUEY

13 Likes

Who made the video? Thanks for the update on the hubs!

some hub road testing, i’ll try to do a better video over the weekend if the weather permits… could only withstand so much cold.

9 Likes

Haha cell phone shut off because it was too cold …that’s sick

1 Like

Acceleration test

At the beginning it’s not cogging, it’s skidding and shooting rocks

0-32km/h under 5secs, after the bluetooth connection was lost

185lbs rider

8 Likes

That is really good considering the temperature outside.