RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

I’ll buy 5 on your website if it helps you guys (I understand and support small business). Just want to confirm to be in first batch

Looks like enertions got some competition!

:joy:

9 Likes

Boosted use a glass filled nylon instead of plastic. It’s more durable and scratch resistant compared with plastics.

So just checked the CC and only have enough space to buy 4. 4 boards plus shipping comes out to $5221.53 (only got $5750 space left on my cad). Instead of sending me a full refund, you can just apply that to the 5th raptor board I’m looking to buy, plus the difference in price:

So each board would cost $899 + $46.64 (fixed shipping) is $945.64 per board. $945.64 multiplied by 7 boards comes out to $6,619.48 (total cost). My first invoice (order #8041) was for $2007.26. This new order for 4 boards will be $5221.53 $5221.53 plus the 2007.26 equals a total of $7228.79. So $7228.79 (what i will have payed) minus $6619.48 equals a refund of $609.31 So in the end I should be getting 7 boards and be refunded $609.31 (just to confirm) If all looks right I place the order for the 4 boards now. Thanks

sounds about right,

my business manager is on holiday, she normally does all this stuff so it will be a while before we can process everything… (7 days)

But rest assured we will square everything off perfectly so you are not out of pocket.

P.S.I’m meant to be getting stuff ready for XMAS atm, its the 24th here,… So i cant really say much more at the moment my wife will kill me.

Totally understand want you to be with your fam. 7 days isn’t a problem either. I’ll copy this thread in a email to make it easier and attach it to the invoice for the 4 boards. Thanks a bunch

order placed #8717. Talk to you guys after the holidays

1 Like

WOW! - JUST HIT THE 100K MARK

MERRY XMAS

4 Likes

congrats! 10char

weaponized is the marketing term you are reaching for lol

Has anyone had this problem? Mine is carbon exertion is brand new and while riding it just shut down. It was fully charged as well. I have tried everything and coming to the conclusion it might be the battery or the switch to the battery. Might be a short who knows. If anyone has some tips i would really appreciate it

send us an email [email protected]

Raptor 2 Getting some more coverage!

WE DID IT! WOW - 230% FUNDED

1ST DIY BASED ESK8 FUNDED ON KICKSTARTER - DIY TECH ABOUT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

WHAT A CRAZY RIDE! IT’S NOW TIME TO BUILD A CRAZY POWERFUL ESK8

MERRY XMAS

2 Likes

Spend the holidays with your family and friends and don’t focus at work at all. Then after the holidays, get in your workshop, grow a beard and don’t come out until it’s ready. :wink:

Great work, have a merry christmas all of you!

Cheers!

4 Likes

just made myself a nice christmas present… ordered 3 boards on Kickstarter!!! :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Just got my hands on the new motor… its a beast.

10 Likes

Looks awesome!

don’t know, maybe it was the wrong question, you’ll have to ask:

hill test plzzzzzzz

2 Likes

@onloop, if you compare the Raptor 1 vs Raptor 2 in an acceleration test from a dead stop, which one should accelerate faster?

1 Like