RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

So when does the final version of the hubs coming?

They will be in hand very soon!

7 Likes

2 Likes

Is there any chance the shipping time might get advanced or delayed? Would you say that the raptor 2 has more torque and acceleration than raptor 2?

Shipping is set for may 2017

The Raptor 2 has motors equivalent in stator size to two Big Boy 6374 motors. However, the R-SPEC GHOST Hub Motors have been heavily upgraded with more powerful magnets, thicker magnets, steel body, sensors, etc So it’s a weapon

That still doesn’t answer the question :wink:.

The torque output from motors is greater!

Hi can you please tell us the contact patch and widths of both the front wheels and the urethane for the motor?

http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/f/1/f1c1350a173702569cf98d9714ec16534b56f4f4_1_690x367.png

The front wheels are 52mm wide. Same width as the rear end

Hey OnLoop I emailed you and your team at Enertion. Was wondering if you could get back to me before your kickstarter campaign ends in 7 hrs. Thanks

Eddie

Whats the Q, i might be able to help right now

I have already placed and order back on 11/28 for 2 boards (was one of the first ten) and entered in the discount code, but It only applied the -$100 off for one of the boards (not both). I don’t know if you could edit this to update both boards to the $899 price. Or if I should ask for a refund and just buy through the kickstarter campaign. Also, I’m not sure if kickstarter charges you a fee for the boards you sell. I would be more than happy just to give Enertion my extra money directly for the extra 5 boards I’m looking to purchase (on top of the original 2)

So in the end looking for 7 boards total, all to be shipped to Vail, CO. Also, since all boards are being shipped to the same location, was wondering if there was a way to combined shipping boxes to bring the shipping costs down. I totally understand if it’s not possible since you are shipping from Australia (I’m just poor though so I thought I’d ask).

I love what you guys are doing and can’t wait to see the final product in May. I wish everyone at Enertion happy holidays and the best of luck over the next 5 months.

order ID is #8041

Firstly, thanks for the order, & congrats on being so fast! From memory i set the the code up to limit discount to max $100USD per order. So technically you needed to place two separate orders & apply the code twice. Anyway, We should be able to fix this up for you so you get the discount on both.

Regarding the shipping prices, they are already as low as we can go. YES, Sending bulk does make things slightly cheaper sometimes, but because these items are so big it is based on volume too. In most cases we will be subsidizing the freight.

Kickstarter take 7%, so technically it is better to pay me direct :slight_smile:

But our website is not setup for these special deals. I suppose you could buy 5 & then we refund the difference. Otherwise just head to KS and help us get closer to our first stretch goal!

Hope this helps

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

1 Like

I’ll buy 5 on your website if it helps you guys (I understand and support small business). Just want to confirm to be in first batch

Looks like enertions got some competition!

:joy:

9 Likes

Boosted use a glass filled nylon instead of plastic. It’s more durable and scratch resistant compared with plastics.

So just checked the CC and only have enough space to buy 4. 4 boards plus shipping comes out to $5221.53 (only got $5750 space left on my cad). Instead of sending me a full refund, you can just apply that to the 5th raptor board I’m looking to buy, plus the difference in price:

So each board would cost $899 + $46.64 (fixed shipping) is $945.64 per board. $945.64 multiplied by 7 boards comes out to $6,619.48 (total cost). My first invoice (order #8041) was for $2007.26. This new order for 4 boards will be $5221.53 $5221.53 plus the 2007.26 equals a total of $7228.79. So $7228.79 (what i will have payed) minus $6619.48 equals a refund of $609.31 So in the end I should be getting 7 boards and be refunded $609.31 (just to confirm) If all looks right I place the order for the 4 boards now. Thanks

sounds about right,

my business manager is on holiday, she normally does all this stuff so it will be a while before we can process everything… (7 days)

But rest assured we will square everything off perfectly so you are not out of pocket.

P.S.I’m meant to be getting stuff ready for XMAS atm, its the 24th here,… So i cant really say much more at the moment my wife will kill me.