2 Likes

Someone summon the Wizardā€¦

Because

3 Likes

Hahaha man heā€™s funny. His best is the happy birthday song from the league

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: most awquard few minutes but couldnā€™t stop laughing

Dude, what happened to the podcast?

I deleted itā€¦ simple as that, I donā€™t have time to fend off attacks or straighten out misunderstanding when people are looking to cause it, over and over againā€¦sector9 was just added to my shitlist too, lol, they are like the walmart of longboards, lol

Was just gonna listen to the rest of it.

? My favorite board I have is a Sector9 :neutral_face:

Thats how I understood a dialogue.

• You can delete a post if you can no longer stand by what you said or you changed your opinion (should concern you and make you look inwards)

• You can delete a post that was made in the heat of the moment and you went overboard (again should you make look inwards)

• You can delete a post if the content is obsolete or wrong (also should make you rethink and look inwards)

• Or you HAVE to delete the post since you cannot stand by it or you cannot handle the following discussion sparked by your brainfart.

Oh well, I guess I should chill a bit and not actually go into a discussion mindset. Doing memes and banter seems easier apparentlyā€¦

Since all I wanted was an adult conversation, no Idea how people get offended or think it is an attack. None should give a shit about feelings in a discussion only care about facts. Ah well, going to relax with an actual Debate

3 Likes

My 1st longboard was a sector9ā€¦I think most people have one if they have multiple longboardsā€¦thatā€™s why they popped in my head as an example, they are the most prolific longboard on the market and everyone knows them when I mention them, a brand or name the most number of my audience could relate too, but a fanboi took offense to the premise that pro riders do not ride store bought cruisersā€¦thinking I was ignorant because some sector9 pros ride the factory decksā€¦an exception to a generalization can always be found, I am not ignorant of this fact, but the continued pattern of intent of this person is my main concern, they are on a mission to discredit and put me down publicly, here and in other threads so misunderstanding what I said and repackaging it for this audience is in his best interestā€¦ I posted it on redit and facebook, find it thereā€¦

I delete my posts to reduce the number of targets for these particular people, to spare the community, not to hide what I said, I stand by everything I said and I would say it again. I just feel itā€™s not needed hereā€¦I understand my deleting of comments can also be misconstrued by those same people and it willā€¦thatā€™s par for the course for a trollā€¦

Your version of an adult conversation is sort of slimy and I have no desire to debate or speak to youā€¦you are extremely transparent to meā€¦

But humans are opaque :rofl::joy: especially adult humans.

3 Likes

I have an idea, Iā€™ll post the podcast in itā€™s very own thread just for comments and criticisms so you can pile it all onā€¦like? that way we can at least contain it, lolā€¦

2 Likes

Then why keep on about it?

3 Likes

Maybe that would work with my co2 powered Bb gun :grinning: