Omg, I did a podcast!

ok guys I did a podcast with Paul, he’s a cool guy and has a lot of podcasting experience from another industry. It was fun and I would do it again…

How did I do? Lemme have it!

5 Likes

Love it. Can’t wait for his boss to come on the show. I have an OneWheel that I find hard to ride compared to a skateboard

1 Like

I got on a one wheel once, was forcibly removed by gravity and said f*&k this :slight_smile:. I like my longboards.

8 Likes

Lol nice I’ll listen in on my lunch break Paul has me scheduled for next week, it’s my first podcast too

1 Like

Awesome. Make sure you discuss dual 6374s and how that should be the future

1 Like

Anyone tried riding one of these?

Looks better than the other onewheels I’ve seen.

Dual 6374 is moar power!

1 Like

I’ll have to listen to it later when I can pay more attention because I missed the S9 jab this morning.

To me, it seemed like a decent discussion about how there is some good gear available now.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

yo how can I get on one of these things?

1 Like

I posted a video of my Board doing 44mph on the Facebook esk8 group and he contacted me lol

1 Like

lol I gotta track this dude down. could be the self-elected forum speaker

3 Likes

That would be interesting as I imagine your voice being high pitched and childish at this point. I guess that’s still better than me who would sound like a bumbling idiot.

4 Likes

LOL

you just wait till you hear my voice :wink:

i’ve been told by more than a few people that i’ve got a sexy radio announcer voice lol

8 Likes

As long as you don’t have a face for radio :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahah. Maybe he mistook what they said which is he has a FACE for radio

1 Like

i think your forgetting that for my generation, radio is just a distant memory :wink:

2 Likes

ouch, you just called all of us old! GET OFF MY LAWN!

I actually have these at my desk at work that I still use. @GrecoMan @ATLesk8

3 Likes

it’s all good tho. memory loss is a known side effect of aging

:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I actually read something the other day that our (millenial and below) generation is more likely to use older media (radio, magazines) than those two or three generations before us

3 Likes