New Esk8 App for iOS and Android

Yep it’s open source now, I’m joining as a developer on this project

4 Likes

Nice, make it happen :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Bradrisse, Pls does your app mean I will not require to use a mac or windows device to access a vesc or the focbox devices? In case you are wondering I am a newbie :frowning: Thanks in advance . ~Andy

@ajelliottjr Not 100% sure, but pretty sure you’ll see battery voltage (percentage), watts used, watt hours used and that stuff, in a cool GUI, but you’ll need to change the settings still in BLDC / VESC Tool. I think there may be another app for changing settings from your phone.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. Do you know of any apps on Googles play store?

Here? You need a Bluetooth chip too. HM-10.

Thank You !

Yes eventually you will be able to modify settings, right now the concentration is monitoring. Once that is working properly and in the app store the settings modifications from mobile will happen.

1 Like

@bradrisse I have been waiting a long time for it, but I am no developer, so i can’t help. Otherwise, I am greatly supportive of your operations. How long do you think it will be until the app is in the app store?

Would love to give you a date, but it would be impossible to estimate. All I can say is that work is going as fast as possible and there will be an awesome app at the end. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok. Great Work, good luck!

1 Like

I could care less about how long it takes just to make sure its quality wish you luck with the rest of it.:slight_smile: Its great that your doing it cant will till this it done.:smiley:

1 Like

This looks slick.

Just wondering what firmware’s will be supported? Im currently running the newest firmware avalable from the VESC Tool (think its 3.36) and i have not found any other apps that support this.

Happy to help with the beta testing if needed, im running a dual FOCBOX (CAN bus) setup with hm-10 module and android.

We will support the latest and work our way back

3 Likes

Just curious, any updates on this?

1 Like

Getting back to work shortly.

1 Like

Any updates ?

7 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

Lets keep dreaming…

3 Likes

What happen to this app, my guess they gave up on it …