New Esk8 App for iOS and Android

are beta testers getting this already?

2 Likes

Wow can I test this! Beta access please!?

I’d love to beta test too, please!?

I don’t think he has released anything yet, several of us volunteered but the screenshot this last guy posted was just in the ones that were originally posted

ah! yea was one of the people who asked about beta testing a while ago :grin:

can’t wait to try it out!

1 Like

Working on it like this :grin:

10 Likes

Just want to say, awesome work dude… looks very sleek !!!

This app works with VESC 4.12 and a iPhone X? Just hooked up my HM-10 and that 3.99 eSkate VESC app doesn’t work :pensive:

@bradrisse The UI looks amazing. Can’t wait to see the source!!! I’m sure with everyone here you’ll receive a shitload of pull requests. This is going to be great.

1 Like

Hey, any update? :construction_worker:

esk8race integration please :wink: http://esk8race.com/

Still working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes if they provide the necessary oauth options and api endpoints, I can integrate

1 Like

So excited for this!

Once this is open-source like vesc I will be super-excited for this. Until then, meh

We could be helping right now, but it’s still closed-source

2 Likes

Dude! It’s a close source.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know. :frowning: Unfortunately that means someone will have to re-write all this and neither one will be as good as the combined effort could have been. The golden opportunity to prevent this has already passed, I’m afraid. Can’t say I didn’t try

1 Like

As an end user I don’t really mind which route this takes. I’m very happy to pay for the finished app as it look incredible. I do agree that it’s a bit of a shame that it couldn’t be ‘community built’ as that is very much the ethos of this forum. Having said that, it’s totally up to @bradrisse how he builds and distributes his work.

1 Like

Any beta version up ? :grin::grin: