Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

If I had a few days the CARVER STREET MINI TRUCKS any VERTIGO, INFINITY, or ULTIMATE I could design a motor mounts. It is yet another TRUCK, URBAN CARVER MINI.

Of course for the loan of a few days truck, will be special price for motor mounts :slight_smile:

Just a question isn’t the metal a bit thin? I mean the wines from e toxx have like 1cm tick aluminum I think

This stainless steel, not aluminum. :slight_smile: Sheet with a thickness of 3 mm stainless steel is very stiff.

A okay now I get it

The new motor mounts for MBS Matrix II

11 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!!! Same price as others?

1 Like

Price remains unchanged :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

TRUCK borrowed from @monkey32 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wanted to compare trucks VERTIGO vs MINI INFINITY URBAN CARVE Are identical, URBAN CARVE has only shorter Hanger, and thinner axles :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And a different CNC work on the baseplate + inner spring position. Frank

Soon upgrade. Rings will also be available with aluminum.

10 Likes

We just mounted the urban carve motor mounts to an MTB. Works a treat! No mods to Hanger or mounts. Fits straight on!

http://www.trampaboards.com/urban-carver-motor-mounts-c-813.html

Frank

1 Like

Thank you Frank for the information :slight_smile:

I’m working on a new version of the motor mounts for URBAN CARVER and STREET CARVER. One universal motor mounts, just reverse the rings.

@monkey32 mobilized me to refresh the old design, which now adapts to URBAN CARVER and STREET CARVER.

11 Likes

Have you ever thought of evolving this into a direct drive version? There was a guy on a German forum that made his own direct drive with an inside ring gear to bring the motor as close to the truck as possible.

Other than that I love where this is going. As soon as I have a budget for a urban carver I will get one of your mounts.

Is there a different price point for this design? Looks nice and simple, but sturdy. Are you still going to offer the old “caged” version too?

@Maxid I saw the project “E-Drive MTB Gear”. An excellent idea, @Nowind doing a great job. I do not have milling machines, so my options are limited.

@Mobutusan All versions are available, both 1.0 and 2.0, prices unchanged. Latest 3.0 is an early concept, price is not yet determined. Will be available in April-May. I have to do the tests.

Version 3.0 will be able to be used for: Trampa URBAN CARVER Trampa STREET CARVER Trampa ATB SPRING (other rings, long crossbar) MBS Matrix II (other rings, long crossbar)

1 Like

It was not Nowind bit this guy:

and I was wondering if 3D printed gears could work as well. Benefit is that with this mechanism you bring the motors even closer to the trucks than what the direct drives already do. With a slideable motormount you could then adjust for different gearing ratios and so on.

1 Like

Wow, great idea :slight_smile:

I want to do typical gear transmission. I think about this for 2 months, he wants printed helical gear with nylons. the gear wheel of the motor must, however, be made of aluminum. Unfortunately, I lack time to experiment :frowning:

I just found that my Ikea salad dryer bowl has a 12/45gearing ratio with a modul 2 internal ring gear made out of quite durable plastic and got the idea that a durable plastic could also work.