Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

@Maxid I can make a special version for you. You must specify the spacing of holes for your motors

thats really good work! Thanks for that! As soon as i start with my trampa builds iĀ“ll buy two sets from you!

1 Like

What type of trucks are these mounts actually for? With trampa heavily innovating on new wheels for their carver series this could be a very nice solution for people on a budget to electrify one themselves.

I second that motionā€¦I think youā€™d just need to shorten the supports a bit

Very cool kit. Amazing to see it evolve so quick!

Wonder if the printed couplings will pass the ā€˜leverā€™ test.

lol stepping on the mounts hard enough to lift the front end up. May seem dumb but it simulates bashing the mounts on a curb or something

@Maxid Motormounts fit for TRAMPA INFINITY TRAMPA VERTIGO TRAMPA ULTIMATE MBS MATRIX MBS MATRIX PRO

I think I will also a version for MBS MATRIX II and II MBS MATRIX PRO :slight_smile:

@barajabali I understand your concerns, plastic ring is the weakest element, but very difficult to damage. Motormouth is very short and rings operate small power stroke at a collision.

sorry for my English :confused: I think you know what I mean

I wanted to do a test lever, but could not lift the front of the mountainboard :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It is pretty neatly tucked away which will save it from damage. Iā€™d like to buy a set from you just to have because I want to support this innovation! Great job

2 Likes

You should try and make this also fit the carve versions of the trampa trucks. Street and Urban carve are also different - no idea which is better though. I get confused with all the different parts the sell.

2 Likes

Received and installed, thank you!

4 Likes

Hello Idea,

very nice productā€¦ I am building my first E-MTB for 50 km Rangeā€¦For this, I need chain instead of belt drive. Do you think I can use chain on your kit ?

Use 12-15 mm belts they are nearly as efficient in my testing

for 200mm wheels, which ratio for 10/12S are you going to? 15/66T like Trampa?

I got a V1 that I picked up from my door dude yesterday. The ratio is 15/62 on those. V2 has a 15/ 70.

1 Like

@jul88 You can use the chain transmission. I do not offer sprockets but motor mount is universal.

@jul88, monkey32 You can use the belt transmission 15/62 or 15/70. Motor mount is suitable for both variants.

@TarzanHBK, @barajabali, @jul88 This week Iā€™m taking orders for a second series. There will also be several pieces on stock but only in one size. I will give details later on priv

@monkey32 In the v1 version also can be used pulleys 70t, you must also use long belts 385mm. In the subject new crossbars you have info on priv.

do you plan on making this work with the carver series trucks? Seeing as this is the future Trampa is pushing you could be one of the go to guys for mounts. Iā€™d be definitely interested.

1 Like

Again I second this and might try to make a mod to my set.

1 Like

@Maxid I do not have enough money to buy the next trucks. To make good motormount I must have truck MINI STREET CARVE.

Oh that sucks - is there a way to help? Like chip in for a truck and then get a discount once you have the mounts? I am pretty sure people would be open to that (@monkey32 @cmatson). My guess is that ultimately the interest in the carver mounts will be a lot bigger than the standard ones and that you have a chance of selling far more mounts that way. Especially considering how competitively priced you are - the trampa mounts and motors are all nice but just out-of-my-league expensive.

IĀ“ll buy a set and have one sent to you, then when you design the build send it with my new parts you can ship it back to me?

Before we do that lets ask someone like @Kaly or @cmatson if they are the same size could make life much easier.

PM me and we can figure this out.

:grin:

2 Likes

Hi there I have already send the order to the metal shop for the mounts.

Some details are here