Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

Wow - never thought about putting 1kW of power in an IKEA salad dryer bowl :joy:

4 Likes

:joy: I know - it is just an idea though. Even if it wears out quick - at 5€ you can replace quite a lot of them until you reach the price of a metal one. Just look at that: http://www.maedler.de/Article/24144500 = 126€ for a 45t metal ring gear :astonished:

New crossbars designed for MBS Matrix II

But they may also be used in motor mounts for Trampa

14 Likes

Is there any specifIf reason for that on the Matrix 2? I still need to plan my build before purchasing parts…

I had to bend the crossbar because MBS Matrix II has a wider baseplate, so it was tight.

6 Likes

This is awesome stuff

1 Like

Looks super nice… like a wave … cool

2 Likes

New delivery :slight_smile:

Mounting rings for: MBS Matrix II TRAMPA ATB TRAMPA Urban Carver and Street Carver

9 Likes

@Idea, what is the cost of this kit - may be interested in the MatrixII version. Also, do make pulleys for MBS rockstar hubs

@korryh The price depends on the width and size of the pulleys. I do not know what is the distance between the bolt holes in MBS rockstar.

@Idea- I haven’t received the wheels yet, I’ll let you know the dims when I get them.

How much is your new mount assembly for the mbs matrixII

Price is the same as for the Trampa truck

$99 - Version 2.1 made of stainless steel and petg $111 - Version 2.1 made of stainless steel and aluminum

1 Like

Do you have these aluminum for the mbs truck pro? If so how much for the set, again sorry being kinda lazy lol @Idea

1 Like

I do not have such rings. Older MBS is not popular.

Are the street carver mounts ready? I’ve been waiting to buy some.

$111?

@barajabali My contractor is late with cutting sheets :angry: The price will be lower, $75

For the time being I have only a prototype of plastic…

11 Likes

Very impressive. Can it fit dual 6374?

@barajabali Yes but only in STREET CARVER, with small wheels

@Idea So your street carver mounts won’t work with the 7" pneumatic Trampa wheels?

@Landshark This is a universal motor mounts both for URBAN CARVER and STREET CARVER (just turn around rings). After mounting the pneumatic wheels there is less space as the pulley spacing is reduced, so, after installing the pneumatic wheels, two 6374 motors will not fit

1 Like