Merry Christmas and Goodbye

Thought it would be best to let everyone around here know I wont be posting anymore or checking my PM’s. We are doing some restructuring of the company and we will only be building and selling complete boards in 2018 to make room for some new developments that have come our way. Made some great friends here so this wasn’t an easy decision but it is necessary for contractual reasons. Best way to reach us from here forward is to use our contact on our website, just be warned you wont get a reply for a few days due to the holiday season.

Have fun building the stoke, Chaka out!

https://scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/9d441bbd685fbb7619b22ebfd1bb16dd/5A42A368/t50.2886-16/25666776_162716177672973_2772476869210302661_n.mp4

30 Likes

Seeya dude. Wish you and your company the best. Thanks for everything you’ve done for this community!!!

1 Like

Thanks Chaka for all the help

1 Like

Thanks for all the knowledge you have left on here @chaka

1 Like

All the best!!

1 Like

we’re sad to see you go :cry:

it’s been fun.

Thanks Chaka for all you have done I wish you and your company the best

1 Like

peace and good luck brother

1 Like

Merry Christmas and thank you for all that you have done.

1 Like

No more Chaka vesc :frowning:

5 Likes

Farewell and best of luck to you and company. Thank you for all of your excellent contributions to the community.

1 Like

Hate to see you go, BUTT, I love to watch you walk away… :laughing:

I’ll miss the banter and insight.

2 Likes

Sounds like exciting times. Good luck guys.

Good luck Ollin board co

Best of luck @chaka ! Merry Christmas from Finland

1 Like

Just got this thanks

No more bulletproof ollin vescs :cry:

2 Likes

Good Luck with Ollin Board Co, thanks for all those times you provided valuable insight and advice, you will be missed!

1 Like

Thanks for all the advancements and guidance you have provided to the community, wish you and Ollin Board Co good luck. I’ll miss ya speed demon!

3 Likes

Thank you for all you do. Best wishes in the new year!

3 Likes