Merry Christmas and Goodbye

What about vescs? Still a thing or is it a past now?

1 Like

Ahhh will miss ya!!!

You going to the esk8 convention?

1 Like

That’s kind of sad but happy for you :slight_smile: So you are doing same thing as @onloop did? Will you sell some parts? Best of luck!

1 Like

It’s gonna feel like we’re missing a piece of the community… Merry Christmas and hope to hear from you in the future!

1 Like

Farewell @chaka. One last thing, could you answer the message I sent you a while a go before you leave? Thanks.

1 Like

@chaka Thank you for providing nice products, I bought your wheels for my first DIY e-board. It’s sad that nice maker stops to make new goods but I hope you and your company’s reborn.

1 Like

Instead of a love icon, we need a hate icon! Cause I hate this… Chaka always had been on the forefront of upgrading the VESC. It’s sad to see you go, but I know this is the natural evolution in the eskate world these days. Best of luck moving forward! I know you don’t need luck though, haha. :sob:

1 Like

miss you already

Wishing you all the best for a happy and successful two thousand and eighteen Chaka

4 Likes

Happy Trails!

1 Like

Is it strictly mandatory that you don’t come around here at all? You can always come to post a couple of pictures and check the new builds :grinning:

3 Likes

I guess the party is over…see you at the after party! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn you are really leaving then?! D: I will miss the knowledge and experience shared with all of us! I wonder if my vesc is vintage now?? Haha best of luck mate!!!

Best of luck man!