If you ordered a FocBox from me, I have some news

We won’t die, we will just become rabid and start wanting to eat brains

4 Likes

Waiting is what I don’t like too, I always want everything yesterday when I buy today, but I think we can live our life anyway, waiting for them to arrive when possible. That’s all we can do, isn’t it?

1 Like

I never complained about waiting, not once Failure to do anything whatsoever to correct errors on the vendors part is my complaint.

4 Likes

Yes Errors, errors, errors…so, you never make mistakes?

You should also create another brand and make your fuckboxes and try to supply the entire esk8 market

It seems so easy right? And you must not do any error, otherwise you will be as me and other humans

2 Likes

Errors? All the time, but I give a shit and take care of my customers

2 Likes

I think Jason take care as is here talking with you. He could also give a fuck and never reply :wink: that would be giving a shit of you

4 Likes

No, that would just be a chargeback due to fraud if there was no communication

5 Likes

Waiting for your focboxes and lights :wink:

So @onloop, I’ll no longer register complaint. In fact, i can be the last you send out. It’s still the dead of winter over here and those controllers and remote are for a build not even realized yet. There’s people who need them more. And strippers that need to get paid. @longhairedboy you’re the patron saint of large breasted women with a talent for dancing. @onloop, thanks for selling them at such a reasonable price.

2 Likes

It’s obvious you’re young too, with three grammar errors right there alone…

3 Likes

We’re all young… :stuck_out_tongue:

“You should also create another brand and make your fuckboxes and try to supply the entire esk8 market”

What?!? Why!?! This is dumb dude. Please back off the dudes nuts. Lol. :wink:

I have customers that I would never do this shit to. I take care of them. Even if it means paying extra now for my mistakes. That’s just business. And… I like happy customers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The thing I like about this community is like minded people who enjoy the same hobby. Many of us and willing to lend a helping hand when we can. Let’s calm down.

This thread like many before it has turned into somewhat of a bar fight, can we just stop with this banter back and forth already? Enertion over promised and under delivered but largely due to something Jason has little control over, but the deal was too good for us to not purchase. His responses are often extremely defensive which I think most of us dislike.

As for the issue Max had with the stupid charger that delayed his FocBox shipment. Personally I think the correct apologetic action from Jason should’ve been done through PM by offering the cancellation of charger and immediate dispatch of FocBoxes. By doing this privately he would not have to do the same for everyone else who might see it as unfair.

11 Likes

So make focboxes and pay extra to ship them even if factory is closed. Do it to get all of us happy, I’m waiting 20x too :wink:

What if they did that, but this is all a show of acting like they didn’t?

1 Like

The factory wasn’t closed in December. And January. And the beginning of February. Don’t try to change history

woah inception!

1 Like

Very professional attitude from @onloop in this thread. Definitely got what it’s takes to be “#1 in the eskate industry!” Fella needs to take a business 101 or even common curtisy class and learn how to treat his costomer base.

Makes me not want to support him. Good product+shitty business and support never works. . Maybe he’ll do alright, but he’ll never be #1. Mate, just say you’re sorry for Christ sake.

8 Likes

Yu knead moore skoolin. Dats da troof. Donut b so ignant.

6 Likes

There’s seems to be something very important missing from your posts here. Ah. I know what it is. LOGIC!!! Seriously @fottaz. You should really trying using it sometime. :wink:

Here’s better idea than yours. I’m just using common sense here so I hope you can follow. See how it works here dude. I would’ve just liked to have gotten what I was told was IN STOCK way back in November when I purchased. See dude. That was easy. Then nobody would have to start manufacturing other than the company that currently does. :slight_smile:

1 Like