If you ordered a FocBox from me, I have some news

Pros and Cons of dealing with mom&pop and corporate:

Mom&pop build relationships with their customers higher price than corporate smaller scale so things take a little longer problems can be resolved quicker than corporate (etc etc, insert more here)

Corporations care about the bottom dollar rarely care about their customers, but care about PR cheaper price, because of both selling in larger quantities and production costs (various reasons on this one but won’t go into it) problems can take forever to get resolved lots of outsourcing (etc,etc insert more here)

Just a general list. Gotta deal with the caveats whenever buying from the other. Sucks I know, but that’s how it is because there is no such thing as a perfect business.

Most of my esk8 purchases have been from smaller shops or one-man efforts because I like to support their progress and obvious passion for this hobby even if it costs me more in the end. But that’s how I roll.

Lol Enterion , or rather Jason,doesn’t care about PR in the slightest. He relies on his products to do the talking and arguably , with how much they work, he has the right. Now yes delivery has really out a hit out on Enterion ,but the dude already said what was up and why it happened. He knew he messed up. But he ain’t Ganna be out here kissing people toes just because they whine. It’s either you get a refund and get another product or shut up and wait basically for Enterion.

Honestly, I rather have a CEO keep It 100 with me rather than bullshit me. But that’s just where I come from. Buttering me up for what? For a promise that ain’t happen ending or a no that’s eventually coming? Nha son. The situation is how the situation is, and no amount of whining , bitching, or “gasp I can’t beleive he did that”, is going to change that. Everyone has options , not options that many would like but options nonetheless. But we should all know , from day motherfucking one, that Enterion is not your buddy, and they are not your friend. If they don’t give a fuck , then they’re going to say they don’t give a fuck , and if you don’t like that, it’s up to you on what you’re going to do :man_shrugging:t4:

To say any business doesn’t care about PR is a joke.

At the end of the day, everyone works hard for their money and that should be respected, but not everyone will do so. Gotta pick and choose whom or who to give money to, and deal with bullshit when it happens cause it CAN happen with anyone.

Anyway, it’s just a general list, to be taken with a grain of salt. It doesn’t apply to everyone. For example, there have already been multiple people on these forums who have screwed people over without an ounce of remorse. They’ve already been black-balled by the community, but that doesn’t mean they won’t stop trying to do business elsewhere. Sucks, but that’s reality.

1 Like

I guess it’s betterto say PR of what? How he looks? , Jason doesn’t care. How Enterion Products look? Then he cares. Enterion is just putting more focus on products than babysitting customers and saying “shh shh everything I’ll be fine”

Agreed with what you said

FYI It’s Enertion. Not EnTerion

2 Likes

Definition of Public Relations :

The art or science of establishing and promoting a favorable relationship with the public. The methods and activities employed to establish and promote a favorable relationship with the public. The degree of success obtained in achieving a favorable relationship with the public. Communication by a person or an organization with the purpose of creating a favorable public image; commonly referred to as PR. A promotion intended to create goodwill for a person or institution

So, standing by his products and making a good product is a form of PR. That and having those Raptor 2 events can also be considered a form of PR. However, CS is also a form of PR.

Every business approaches and handles PR differently though. Whichever works best for their business model.

1 Like

From hence forth Enertion will be known as Enterion. The shifting of the T,s have begun!

2 Likes

Thank you lhb for starting this shitstorm. I think we all needed it. Now that we vented, lets go ride?

3 Likes

It’s not a hobby if you sold your car. It’s being environmentally conscious. Plus, cars are expensive. Having that budget to devote to this means you can have great things…

5 Likes

Let me rephrase then:

passion for furthering the progress of the hobby and the tech for it, always trying to make it better

@b264 why are you still tagging me here? I’ve made my point I could give 2 :poop::poop: less about the fact that I missed: a comma, period, and you’re.

You should be happy I even included an Oxford comma in this response, so that you won’t have an aneurysm over grammar.

As well, all of my posts are long gone… Just for the record, I’m 30, and give zero fucks. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Boo. Why did you delete them!? Now I cant revisit the events of that evening accurately!

1 Like

What? I don’t think I am

Not sure

Back to the future??

Editing this post to move from two to three grammar errors… three days later… yea it showed in my notifications as if you just tagged me…

1 Like

Well. Looks like you still had your one fuck to give this month huh?

6 Likes

Yea… Just one fuck per year now. lol

@Deckoz @PXSS guys cmon, beef is cold now. Let’s just all make a team effort and beat up @psychotiller for his fake discount code

3 Likes

Lol. Fake or not on the discount code. @psychotiller stuff is actually real, shows up under a week within the cont. US for most things. And doesn’t leave you wondering about satisfaction. You’ll will be satisfied with anything psycho brings to the table. Let’s be honest.

16 Likes

Yea man I know, I believe in his rep and he’s on my list for best suppliers along with LHB. I’m just a tad salty that I can’t get this discount code to work.

1 Like