If you ordered a FocBox from me, I have some news

Ill shoot you a PM

7 Likes

See this is when the forum is a beautiful place…well done guys

11 Likes

A little bit of arrogance is necessary, it got me where I am today, so I’m happy to acknowledge that criticism. Petty? Don’t really agree with that but don’t really give a fuck if that’s how this looks.

My goal isn’t to be the nicest CEO in the business, my goal is to make the highest performance esk8 gear available at affordable prices.

I’m simply here talking to my customers like I would talk to anyone, I’m not going to butter folks up and kiss their arse.

The reality is due to recent unexpected series of events, many people are very disapointing, I’m pissed off too. Probably lost $100k or more as a result of the situation.

All I know is crying won’t help…

P.s. in other news, Anyone who ordered more FOCBOX then they actually needed is directly to blame for the shortage… Lol… (Note: this is a joke don’t get upset)

P.s.s thanks for offering the spare FocBox, it’s very generous and it’s why I created this community in the first place. So we can all be nice and share with each other.

6 Likes

Took you long enough to write that eloquence… I figured “you don’t give a fuck,” you made that very apparent… to everyone.

Don’t worry @onloop, I won’t get upset by that very strange remark.

Sorry guys, I have all your FOCBOXs.

5 Likes

Isn’t that taking his words out of context? He said he didn’t give a fuck about how he looks not at the situation at hand.

4 Likes

The worst thing we can do in a situation like this is creating more miscommunication, misinterpretation, and taking things out of context. It’s immature and unbecoming. I rather have a discussion with clear communication, wouldn’t you?

Don’t take this as me “taking sides” because there are no sides. We’re a community. Not a bunch of Fucking trolls.

2 Likes

I have no clue why on a $600+ order why eating some separate shipping seems to be the end of the world for a enertion?

It’s literally like a $20 argument here. A small hotdog stand could suffer a $20 loss. Especially from someone who is probably going to buy more things from the store anyway(or was before all this…).

EDIT: I understand all of the previous delays and with the legal action and all that, shit happens in business. BUT, this is something completely separate from all that…It’s about not wanting to refund an unshipped charger.

7 Likes

because then if he has to ship his, then he will be obliged to ship the others, and he has no cost for that

Edit: i used the wrong word. Not stock. More like: if he foots the extra shipping bill., then others will do that, splitting their multi-item shipments, and costing Enertion money,

1 Like

What? No stock? what are you talking about? I got mine in December, the stock was there then. There can’t be that many orders that people only want the focbox’s and want to return an UNSHIPPED charger.

It costs them no extra money to cancel the charger, not even extra shipping… extra shipping cost would only happen if he still bought the charger.

4 Likes

have any of you been on the business side of splitting an order? Do any of you have any idea how out-of-the-way and out-of-flow it is from the regular sales process and how easy it is to fuck it up and create a cascade of mistakes leading to a lot of irritation on all sides?

I did it a few times. Its really annoying and unnecessarily complicated to partially ship or partially fulfill just a handful of orders, never mind dozens or hundreds. I wouldn’t do it either at that scale, and i’m certainly not known for terrible customer service.

7 Likes

My issue is not the waiting and unwillingness to split the orders, its the attitude. I own a business too, and I would never communicate with my customers in such a way. It seems like the only reason he gets on here aymore is to like defend his honor or something. I think overall he is probably a decent guy, but taking a little more humility would go a long way with customers with legitimate grievences.

I do understamd that it must be frustrating to sit there and take a bunch of critocism from people, but thats kind of part of the gig. I know, I have had to deal with crap too. Its frustrating, but it is just frustrating as hell seeing people with the slightest amount of percieved power engage with people like that. Its demeaning.

13 Likes

i was told by the CS director that this batch of nano x going to the US employee was going to go to me from that batch. can anyone guess what happened? i have to wait for the next batch. false info

1 Like

@scepterr I can’t spare all 4 that I have but I can spare 2 at the moment and you can send two back when you get yours.

Jason. We don’t need you to be a “nice” CEO, but would really just prefer that you don’t constantly come off as an asshole in your defensive responses. I agree with you 100% that running a business where majority of production and distribution is done by Chinese factories that closes for a month is hard as hell. But please stop responding like a little bitch. You have awesome products, I’m sure we all agree on that or this angry mob would not be here right now.

19 Likes

Read this whole thread. Won’t even ask for a refund of that time… I’m just small potatoes, but i ordered a nano and 2 focboxes and i can’t help but notice I’m not on the list @barajabali submitted. Any idea why? Is this a damn Canadian thing? At this point it would just be nice to know that somebody hasn’t just straight up forgotten my order. Also, cool to know that i have some advanced knowledge of soon to be uber tech. Free transportation y’all!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

where did you get a list from? im still waiting for my nano as well

i’ve decided not to ship any more focboxes, but to keep the money from the orders instead.

i’m going to use the focboxes to build robots that will stuff the order money into stripper’s garters.

17 Likes

See @barajabali 's post. It’s the 23rd post on this thread.

1 Like

You can use the provided money clips as robot fingers!

3 Likes

Nippleclippers!

2 Likes

Fffuck guys, it seems your are going to die without focboxes :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like