If you ordered a FocBox from me, I have some news

So now I’m asking out of curiosity, is it simply a company policy thing that prevents splitting of orders or is the logistics system not set up or designed to handle order splitting?

Your logistics are irrelevant to me, how you process it doesn’t matter me, the result does…so what does all that have to do with me

1 Like

So, enertion didn’t want to cover the extra shipping. That’s what this entire thing is all about.

4 Likes

Is that unreasonable though? Seriously.

1 Like

@scepterr if these options were not made clear I apologize, I’ll talk with our customer service team about being more consice regarding the order amendment’s options.

To everyone else watching, I apologize that we have fallen short at meeting the growing demands of this industry. The FocBox is extremely popular and we obviously underestimated the level of demand that would exist for this product. We will strive to make more faster.

10 Likes

Your customer care team needs much better training and information generally, but otherwise, well said. That’s exactly the reply I was looking for.

2 Likes

I appreciate the apology, can I have your commitment that the next 5 focbox available are mine and will be shipped as soon as physically possible, either refund the charger or ship it later if it’s not in stock.

2 Likes

To service the entire globe with a range of products is extremely complicated.

We are the retailer, the manufacturer and the distributor. We also have staff globally and we don’t all speak English & our product is not simply on a shelf, I can’t touch the product or rearrange items, in many cases the products can be in multiple locations for any number of reasons.

Because of the complexity, getting simple things done correctly is very challenging at times.

Therefore if you do try to operate outside of the normal set of procedures it mostly causes more problems. Modifying orders and trying to execute special instructions is painful and best if avoided as it tends to disrupt everything.

2 Likes

Our team is learning on the job Always… In fact so am I… Every day I learn something new about doing business…

One thing we have learnt recently is don’t trust a third party to handle warehousing and order fullfillment. They will use your stock against you as a ransom.

In 2018 we will be doing all the logistics management in-house. (We will still be using 3pl but the management of supply chain around them will be done in-house)

2 Likes

I can promise you this.

The order you placed will be fullfiled as soon as possible.

If you need to make changes, I can promise it will be messy and take time. Sorry but that is the truth.

1 Like

So specifically you are saying my order won’t ship unless chargers and focbox are in stock at the same time or I can cancel and reorder at full price and be placed at the end of the queue?

2 Likes

Yes. That is the case under the current circumstances.

I know it sounds crazy… But this is how it is…

Trust me I understand that this seems obsurd, i had a huge argument with HobbyKing once about a similar situation. I ordered batteries and some motor’s. I simply wanted to add/remove something from my order. It was like 30mins after I placed it, but they cannot do it. I had to cancel and reorder. In the end I was forced to accept it.

2 Likes

Your apology was meaningless then, you clearly have no desire to provide customer service, just remove that part from your site, at least people will know what to expect.

So you decide to be no better than the company that did you wrong? Genius :+1:

7 Likes

Rekted to the next dimension this is the climax scepterr this is where u go ultra instinct and win getting intense

1 Like

Happy to refund you mate. There is a waiting period for vesc everywhere

Like I said refund+10% I’ll take And if there are any fees

2 Likes

5 Likes

This probably wont help too terribly much, but I have 9 FB on the way from @barajabali tomorrow… I can send you a couple then just back fill me when you get yours.

I was in the same boat with wheels, but I felt this storm brewing so I canceled those a while ago.

@onloop I get where your coming from, but for Titan of Industry such as yourself (cough cough) you tend to sound a bit arrogant and petty quite a lot on here, the forum you started, right?

Ok, you can now commence in ripping my head off too, enjoy.

13 Likes

Vageta has joined the fight with a valid argument and to help

8 Likes

Wow you’re a rockstar, can you spare 4? Obviously though I have no idea when I’ll get mine…

1 Like