HW6.4 based ESC - B-box

I’ll say nothing else…

1 Like

You should convince Lockheed that we need a office in Newport lol

1 Like

Move to Atlanta. Lockheed has offices here. Or literally anywhere else. If there’s a hell on earth, its pheonix. Maybe Yuma. Definitely Yuma

1 Like

Dude…who went back up the thread and flagged all our humorous banter? People out flagging like crazy today…grow up

4 Likes

Wait wait wait… so when you say “no EU shipping”, do you mean “no EU shipping” or “only USA shipping”? Because that’s an enormous difference. That’s why I asked “Why specifically EU?” It seems strange to limit shipping to “worldwide except EU”.

The reason I say this is that I want to prepurchase 2 of these sexy bimmers but I’m in Australia. The thing is, if I have a problem and need to RMA, I’ll just pay the shipping costs. I’d rather have the risk of having to pay more shipping than not be able to buy them at all.

1 Like

…you name it:

CLON-ESC

REPEAT-ESC

COPY-ESC

XESC

iESC

ESK8-ESC

CC-BOX

E-BOX

…the ESC of all trades.

1 Like

OH no EUROPE, its very simple actually Stewie is in Europe and I don’t want to be poaching in his territory as I bought the Pcb’s from him and it just seems simpler for someone to order from England than the USA that is in Europe.

5 Likes

I’m not sure the point you are making. It needed a Name and now it has one that doesn’t interfere with someone’s trademark.

2 Likes

@bimmer @pixelsilva Guys come on we can all agree the “ThermalM16 (aka The Board Tech who can fix your VESC if it’s broken)-Box” is the best name :joy: It rolls right off the tongue and I was one of the first people to give bimmer totally opinionated advice that had no factual reasoning behind it. I swear I’m not hijacking your thread, it just looks like it

3 Likes

alright fixed it.

5 Likes

I’ve never been so happy in my life, I’m tearing up a little bit :sob:

3 Likes

Aha, I see! Thanks for the clarification, that makes much more sense now :+1:

1 Like

I had a Thermal X-Box once… fuckn ring of death…

1 Like

Thermal X-Box sounds good @bimmer :yum::rofl:, besides… you don’t want to have issues later with Bayerische Motoren Werke once they fully enter the electric car business.

Becareful on the X-Box name, Way too similar to Microsoft’s Xbox eventhough the B is capitalized and after a hyphen.

Honestly I think B-box is fine…

2 Likes

I have spoken.

32 Likes

Purely out of curiosity… what’s goin’ on? :slight_smile: I really just want to see moar pictures of things :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Please share your experiences and the building process :sunny:

Ps how much did that cost, did it come straight from China or from stewii

They came from Stewie so England :smiley: I am still waiting on a couple parts from China, Cables with connectors to be exact. I can share my experiences but they will be made somewhere where I cant take pictures. I will take pictures once I have the Pcb’s back and start assembling them.

4 Likes