HW6.4 based ESC - B-box

dude… that’s how much i paid for my original x-carve kit… how sick would it be to have an ESC assembler droid?

2 Likes

Hey @bimmer could you say how heavy is your b-box? I got the escape and the whole thingy it’s 225gr almost half kilo for 2!! I’m curious if your approach of the box is noticeable lighter. Thanks!

You mean like a open source pick’n’place?

1 Like

That is literally what that is, yes.

1 Like

I want it! I need to convince that money people that we need one lol

Nightshift… sorry skipped pxss post. Yeah thats pretty cool a little slow but cool.

1 Like

i think i may have achieved 2 hours of sleep last night so i’m kind of there with you.

Since the housing is a 2 piece system = Alu base/heatsink + Plastic sides, I guess it will be lighter.

I just placed a pre order, so the pre order is 40, how much is the final price? shipping it to virginia usa?

Post 213, he said $160. Don’t know if that includes shipping or not.

2 Likes

shipping is 5$

Super unhappy with how usps is delivering my stuff lately even amazon prime items are 2-3 days late.

Edit: For context these are the Pcb’s.

2 Likes

Looks like they are in a trailer sitting at the depot waiting for a tractor LoLz

1 Like

Just waiting on the wires and the new hot-air station.

10 Likes

Those are kinda skinny power leads :thinking: could be just the photo angle

1 Like

You are correct I stole them off a fried Miami Vesc that someone sent me for a few bucks so I could send one to LHB, right before my Hot-air ate Sh*$T. The “real” ones will have Awg 12.

1 Like

@bimmer, you on the west coast?

I think he’s located in Arizona.

Ew… 10ch E:Unless it’s flagstaff. That place is pretty cool

Nah phoenix

1 Like