HW6.4 based ESC - B-box

You working in some secret lab or something :joy::joy::joy:

They will be made where we make our protoypes. So yeah kinda lol

3 Likes

SR72 side project, these ESCs are spy esc. Skunkesc

1 Like

SR72-e model

What’s your problem?

It only needs one flag to hide a post. Yeah it’s dumb.

1 Like

I just wish it showed who flagged it so they could be held accountable publically

6 Likes

when do you think they will be for sale?

I’m sorry it’s taking so long. I just want to be sure everything will go as smooth as possible once people have given me their money. I am in the final phase of making these. I have all parts so far. There is a minor discrepancy with the case and lid. I had the heat sinks made according to the old case design but Stewie made the Cover Pcb’s according to the new one. I’ll have to modify the holes to accommodate this. As for assembly we should be able to start in a week.

12 Likes

This hobby is a waiting game in general. As an outsider it seems you are making very quick progress! I think you stand a chance of going from just an idea, to delivery quicker than some suppliers can deliver so called in stock items…

13 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback. I think its easier since for me things like price are secondary… like using automotive fets instead of waiting on stock for the regular ones

8 Likes

What’s the difference automotive fets and the ones that other vendors would be using? Just better reliability I’m guessing?

Aw, you changed your profile picture. Tony Stark was the perfect way to imagine you.

It’s not a hobby if you sold your cars

4 Likes

…more like Elon Musk watching his Falcon Heavy boosters coming back to Earth…

2 Likes

I want some of the goodness.

Any updates available at this stage @bimmer? :slight_smile:

Last I heard, beta testing and quality control testing is in-progress. Testing these on real skateboards

3 Likes

I should ship the first 10 this weekend and then we wait and see how people like them. I got them back from being made and need to place wires and troubleshoot each one individually. I got one back that will start but shows undervoltage error. It’s a matter of checking all pins and all solder joints and takes forever.

17 Likes

I don’t envy you.

4 Likes