Horrible Communication By AlexTech

@treenutter is trying to handle this with the afflicted parties in private discussions.

This guy is unethical, dishonest, lazy, and a scammer. Let’s just leave it at that and just post a warning to the community NOT to purchase anything from him.

Let’s not go any further guys…no point in wasting energy and time over this sorry excuse for a human being.

@Hummie go to this guys house and go show his parents what he has done. Also has anyone talked to anyone from a court house or a lawyer yet? Im pretty sure even tho the kid is underage you probably could still take him to court and have him be tried as an adult.

I talked w him on the phone maybe a year ago and was on the way to meet him by car but he’s like an hour north and changed plans mid stream. He wanted MOTors and I wanted him to spot weld for me. I still believe his original intentions were good and while things were going south he just saw the money coming in. I’m not going up there. If he had my money I would be.

7 Likes

Just wondering and maybe I missed it but did anyone reach out to these people?

https://www.aatorquesystems.com/our-story

Marrisa Keetch C.E.O and Owner

Sebastian Arreguin C.F.O

@Michaelinvegas I’m pretty sure it’s all phony

Yea I think it is. I just tried to look up both of them in the US Cencus with no results…

I don’t understand why some of the people who were scammed don’t go to his house and have sit down with him? I’m not saying be threatening, but go talk to him AND his parents in person to make them aware of the situation and let AlexTech know that you’re not just going to drop the issue, and if he keeps ignoring it, he’s potentially in for a lawsuit. I think an in person conversation might get through to him better than online communication.

1 Like

How much you wanna bet that aren’t citizens of the US that’s why you can’t find them

2 Likes

I’d like to wager 2 duckets.

2 Likes

I’ll wager my first born child

1 Like

I may or may not have had to google what a ducket was…

The downsides of being born in the 2000’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’d make it real simple. Everyone just file a police report or hire one lawyer to take the case cheap…and everyone pitch in

4 Likes

You just can’t show to anyone’s house unannounced. I can if I want to, but the cops get called and everything can go wrong from there.

I believe you just have to stay off his property but that’s only if he tells you to, otherwise anyone can “bump” into him like at a grocery store or when he’s making his volatile batteries

2 Likes

Sure you can. Just don’t attack him or threaten him. I get Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, salesmen all the time unannounced. It’s annoying, but no crime has been committed. It sure would send a message. If someone came by my house wanting to talk nice, I’d be like, “That’s cool, but this MOFO knows where I live, UH OH.”

4 Likes

Yeah, the problem comes if you don’t get off his property when asked. Or if you get violent or abusive (verbal threats or something). Just don’t do that, it won’t help this.

@moderators, is there any reason to keep this thread open? I’ve been watching it for a while and I know @treenutter has been doing a lot of work behind the scenes and in private messages. I feel like this thread is not going anywhere good or helpful anymore. Just my 2 cents.

Just go swing by his house to pick up an item he claims to have in stock, to save shipping costs, and politely inquire about some complaints you’ve read about, and how he’s resolved them before you hand over your hard earned money, since he’s obviously running a legit business and all, right? :unamused:

2 Likes

I’d say it is helpful. It a place to vent and have a little laugh abt it. So far…it’s actually been informative, showing realities of being an sleazy Esk8 business owner amongst this crowd. IMO everyone has been pretty civil considering there is still outstanding issues.

He deserves all the guff he’s getting right now and probably more. The site is still up and there people here with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

I can get behind that :slight_smile:

Oh totally agree. I’ll just sit back and continue to watch

A good point was made. If he has boards in stock. Or other parts in stock that he owes people. Call the Local Sheriffs dept. Show them what is going on. And go to his house with the sheriff to pick up what you’ve paid for. A couple of you are close enough to pull that off.

Outside of that, which would be a legit way to deal with this little shit, The local news loves scammers too!

3 Likes