Horrible Communication By AlexTech

Worth a try, maybe see what your option are legally.

Holy crap it looks like Alex has product in stock! Only 2 left!!!

@Alextech - how about you combine those two and send me my stuff?

5 Likes

I donā€™t think hes even on his site anymoreā€¦

I emailed him about 2 weeks ago asking if he had any left for resale to see if he would respondā€¦ radio silence. Iā€™m sorry to everyone who lost money, but what I am really angry about is that he ruined our rep as young entrepreneurs.

Just a suggestion but why donā€™t you guys pool together and report the website for fraud,get it shutdown so more innocent people donā€™t get scammed!! His communication has always been bad,look at the title of the thread! But Iā€™m sure heā€™s still operating. One of two things happen when people get caught being dishonest,they either own up to what they have done and try to make things right,or they think fuck it Iā€™m in too deep now and continue because they figure it canā€™t get any worse,he NEEDS to be STOPPED!!

2 Likes

Take this entire thread, his website info (which is proof heā€™s still actively conning people) to his local police station.

Then gather everyoneā€™s info from this thread who he still owes money to and file a class action law suit against whoever pays for the hosting of that site. Go after his family.

3 Likes

Geez this thread is till goingā€¦ I feel for all those who were basically robbed, having experienced something similar myself elsewhere, but at this point I think everybody has spent more time and energy than itā€™s worth. At this point even if you got every penny back, I think you would still be equally pissed. Time to cut losses and forget Alextech ever existed.

This situation reminds me of those murder cases. Sure putting the guy in jail doesnā€™t really make you feel that much less mad or anything, but what it does do is prevent it from happening again. If everyone were to let this go it would show that you can get away with scamming without any consequence. I am just as sick of you are about this guy but I still want to see justice served.

1 Like

There wonā€™t be any justice till heā€™s an adult. From what I understand the adults in his life weā€™re communicated withā€¦but that went nowhere as far as I know.

1 Like

This would apply if he wasnā€™t still actively robbing.

1 Like

Exactly what @psychotiller said, I mean @treenutter has been more than helpful but donā€™t just wait for him to solve it,if you want your money back act! I know I wouldnā€™t rest if someone had over Ā£1000 of my money! I wana see retribution,things like this tarnish our community! What sort of an example does it set if we donā€™t clamp down on scammers!

2 Likes

I just was texting with him. he estimates no more than two weeks for a board if I pay now.

1 Like

Lol what a dick

As a fellow ā€œminorā€ and apart of the esk8 market, this kind of pisses me off even though I didnā€™t buy anything from him. A lot of us sellers work hard to provide what we do and seeing him cash out on such a good community is sad :frowning: Heā€™s giving us kiddos a bad rep! Weā€™re not all bad I promise!

2 Likes

Oh! you should get one!

Seriously though, This is going to come back to him. Heā€™s eventually going to run into one of us face to face.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised itā€™s gone on so long. He has his number and address on his site. Not far from me. Said heā€™s got a new prototype heā€™s got that I could get

1 Like

He must have picked one up on one of his trips to china after one of his lung transplants he had to have after getting run over by a bus that one timeā€¦

5 Likes

HE must have quite the excuses list by now. Me I just say 3 weeks longer non-stop.

2 Likes

Feels so much better to say ā€œquit whining, I shipped itā€ TM2015

-I actually ship my shit out though when I say that.

Iā€™ll admit I smiled a little at this and then got sad remembering I sent funding last Novā€¦

Difference is night an day though and Iā€™m still chompin at the bit to get a hold of the hub. Clear thane!!!fucking sexy!!!

Also to stay on topicā€¦Alex is bad. Bad Alex. Little wanker.

3 Likes

Hmmmā€¦So nobody has gone by his house yet? Interestingā€¦

4 Likes