General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

any word when the parts for the evos or exo-pros shipping to lhb?

1 Like

3 years waiting for the Marbel board. Wont give refunds or respond to letters from lawyers. To take them to court would cost more than it was bought for. Lou board sent out shitty boards that broke immediately after lying for months about shipping dates. I got one of the first Evolve carbon Gts to ship out. This was the o lay company that has been absolutely on top of things. Ive seen other complaints, but I had no problems and they have a great staff running the Carlsbad location. After all the bullshit I was hoping the DIY retailers would have better customer service. Unfortunately, this does not typically seem to be the case. Responding to customer emails is the biggest slap in the face when you have been patiently waiting for the next delay email. Responses would change everything

3 Likes

Small claims court is what you need to do now, don’t wait for Marbel. Send them an invoice for interest first

1 Like

Who’s been waiting for 2 years for hummie? I thought he started taking preorders less than a year ago?

1 Like

When did you order that speeddrive r? :blush:

The Sd R version ordered March 10 and got it on April 12. Ordered the XL version on November 7th and still have not received it.

Aright.

Have you finished your build with the SD r version yet? And if so, what’s your thoughts on them? :smiley: Very curious to hear first hand impressions.

Hey Joe. Kickstarter pledge #57. Still waiting. Can you help?

If you are waiting on an evo to be built, LHB is still waiting on the parts to be shipped to him to start building them.

What about the SD R are the part in stocks for those?

From the looks of things those are shipping out. Still waiting on the SDXL to start shipping though.

You lucky fellow. I ordered them March 13th and I only have the shipping info that the label was created and waiting for pickup. I am in the Netherlands. You receiving yours now does give me hope I might receive mine very soon too.

1 Like

Motors only

So I guess they’re only shipping to the new customers and not to the ones that “funded” them.

2 Likes

This seems to be the case. Not very hopeful for us who funded the project.

@Exiledd_Top Miguel, please talk to Jerry about this issue and communicate to the KS speed drive customers. There really is no reason the back logged orders don’t get fullfilled before the new orders

I will let him know.

Hey @Mikenopolis can you see if you can get us an update for the evo boards? You seem to have a good relationship with them and might be able to get some answers. So far i have tried email and dm on instagram and have gotten no luck. I am not expecting my board to magically to be done tomorrow. I just want to know what the plan/timeline is. It seems like they are focusing more on the new drive sales than on the board sales. Which i could understand because the drives are easier to manufacture than a whole board but when LHB hasn’t even gotten parts yet, it feels like a kick in the stomach to us the original backers. Same goes with the exo pros.

Yes please, this seems extremely unfair. I paid for these 24th October 2017…

Fuck, I paid for two EVO’s March 2017.