General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Yea and you’ll probably receive it faster. Joined in October… This is so unfair… Carvon… First and last time

The EVOs are going to be made by LHB, but he’s still waiting for parts from Jerry.

I’m not entirely sure where in the process the current delay is caused by beside them being hand assembled by one or two people ( Jerry with Miguel helping part-time). If it wasn’t for having a young kid I would’ve offered to help build these drive at no charge just to help clear up the back log.

@Exiledd_Top is probably your best bet in getting your message across to Jerry since he physically works with him. When I met up with Jerry yesterday, his hands were filthy and he was working on the assembly, motors, stators, cans, tools were everywhere and on shelves so stuff is getting done.

Miguel, I think you and Jerry need to do some administrative work instead of manual labor for a few hours to sort out this shipping issue. Available drives should be sent out in a first in first out order. Of there needs to be a (VERY GOOD) explanation why someone ordering today would get a drive in a few days and a Kickstarter backer from a year ago would still be waiting. get a list together and go ship top down

3 Likes

I quit my old job that I was happy with to help Jerry as well but I get paid now . I will let him know about shipping.

5 Likes

Just wait until you get older and out of school and you’ll understand what getting paid really means. Keep chugging on

2 Likes

The reason my SD R version got sent out so quick is because I have already been waiting on the XL since November. I asked Jerry that since I would still be waiting on the XL that was ordered months ago, if he could just send out the R version I ordered in March. Kind of just holding me over since I have been waiting so long for the XL.

Wouldn’t I have to travel to Florida to go to small claims court with them?

How did you do that? There is no communication channel

I wrote in the subject line “PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME!!!” Then in the subject expressed how I had purchased all three of their motors and felt that I deserved atleast a reply email. He said the subject title caught his eye so he read it. Response was “I don’t have time to read my emails so I just skim through the subject titles to find the important ones”.

6 Likes

So according to their last update, the XL’s should be shipping out this week. Is that correct @Exiledd_Top ? If not, can we get another update?

I am not sure if that’s up to date we did Set up the cnc , I will try to get a update, just to clarify once again I only know as much as you guys know on speed r /xl updates I don’t really touch that. I will ask Jerry .

1 Like

Thanks! I know its not your job, and i really appreciate it.

cool.

whenever the SD and XL drives are being assembled, let me know and i’ll come pick them up. i’m in LA down the street.

Any insight into Carvon’s production schedule for any parts would be a true revelation for all.

1 Like

Hey guys update next batch is almost here the urethane we were doing in house but we got a rubber factory to do it saving us the major consuming time .

8 Likes

Thanks for the Update!

Is that pic XL or R?

1 Like

Speed r 10 char

1 Like

So what’s the word on the GB? Why is the new orders shipping before the ones from October?

1 Like

LoLz probably because they paid more

2 Likes

I want my carvon so bad !!!

1 Like