[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Good spot the plate shows holes which have a measurement of 6.1mm, what is the combined thickness of the mount and plate i.e. What length of bolt?

@Shogu12 Iā€™ve sent you yet another pm. Please reply.

Hey guys, anyone else still waiting on their motor mounts & hardware? I contacted @Shogu12 and paid via PayPal 10 days ago, the day before @Shogu12 announced all orders had shipped, but I havenā€™t received anything yet. Just curious because 9 days in transit seems a bit long. Iā€™m in NY by the way.

I havenā€™t gotten mine yet, I bought at the beginning gnoup the group buy. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s just a ling trip from wherever to Alabama.

1 Like

got mine, i beleive they all shipped

I also got mine the other day about a week and a half after I ordered them. He sent two even though I ordered and paid for only oneā€¦ I pmā€™ed @Shogu12 about it, but heā€™s probably traveling or busy again.

That aside, they look like straightforward, durable mounts. :+1:

Still waiting for mine as well in UK. I paid in April.

Still waiting for mine as well. I sent you my address @Shogu12 but you didnā€™t respond so not sure if youā€™ve seen my message?

Iā€™m also in the UK, we will probably have to wait a few more days before it gets to us as it has bit further to travel :slight_smile:

Still waiting for mine too. Iā€™m in Portugal. Who waited 3 months a few more days doesnā€™ hurt.

@Shogu12 for those of us that donā€™t have them yet, can we get tracking info?

I also havenā€™t got anything yet, EU.

Have an oder for anti-spark switch with LED push button from this thread and a mount from this one.

I am not in any specific rush, but I noted that he asked for some addresses and not for others, and I did not know if it was because he already had them of because they got lost in translation somewhere.

from sweden and havenā€™t received anything yet

shogu does not reply to my PMs. Iā€™m asking for his paypal address but it seems he has his hands full on making all other orders ready such a shame

Doesnā€™t reply to mine either. I want to back out, have sent 3 pms now and wonā€™t get an answer. Should have paid with protection, then I could have canceledā€¦

Thatā€™s a real bummer. Hope everything works out well for you

1 Like

Heā€™s on the way to Korea or there a short while with jetlag probably

1 Like

Does anyone know the right bolts we should be looking for? Ones that do not spin freely within in the carbon mount.

Also, When i received mine, i had to pay an extra 75 cents for shipping and my address label was also coming off due to crappy tape. Maybe some of your guys labels have come off?

Wait, they made you pay the extra postage?