[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Sadly, it’s a common practice in some EU contries for shipments labeled as “small package”.

This is what you need to attach the motor plate (CB) to the motor clamp.

x3 1/4-20 x 1" carriage bolts x3 1/4-20 nylon insert lock nut

This is what you need to attach the 2 pieces of the motor clamp around the truck hanger.

x2 12-28 x 1-1/4" button head black oxide x2 12-28 nylon insert lock nut

5 Likes

Thanks @mmaner will metric those calcs later for EU

We really need that metric bot from reddit :slight_smile:

I just ordered all of the correct hardware, set of 100.

Not practical to get for single quantities, I’ll sell the hardware sets for like $5 shipped.

But here’s the units I got:

You can translate the sizes as follows…

[Diameter]-[Thread Pitch]-[Length] 1/4-20 x 1 = M8-20-25mm or 6mm-20-25mm 12-28 x 1-1/4 = M6-28-30mm or 5mm-28-30mm

1 Like

Are you going to replace the hardware we received that isn’t usable and the missing parts?

At this point, this is not a good group buy. We all waited 4 months and didn’t get usable hardware, and at least I didn’t get the extra CF plates that I ordered. I’m debating on whether to file a PayPal complaint. I figured Id give it a day or so to see if I hear back from @Shogu12.

1 Like

Not for free, I don’t think I’m responsible for whatever transgressions were done prior to me taking over the remaining lot.

The mounts I’m selling will be fitted with the correct hardware.

And like I said before I’ll have hardware available for those orders fulfilled by shogu for as little as possible.

It was not very clear if you purchased the remaining motor mounts for resale or if you were doing @Shogu12 a favor and selling them for him. Figured I’d ask.

Sure no worries.

Shogu sold me the last remaining 50 mounts outright, for resale.

I’d check your measurement on the fasteners. Unless there is a disparity between mounts I think they might be a bit small.

Oh man I hope not. I made sure to measure the hell out of all the lengths before ordering.

I’ll make sure once I receiver the hardware. If they don’t fit it’ll be a bit longer to replace.

Just thought I would mention it, as I got different measurements on the 2 mounts I have.

Yeah. The postman came to my door and said i needed to pay the difference.

I ended up getting M6 instead of #12 because of availability…

M6 x 1.5 x 30 (1 inch) Button Head M6 x 1.5 x 35 (1 1/4 inch) Button Head M6 x 1.5 Nylon Lock Nut

Well guess what came in today! Unfortunately I asked for a pair of motor mounts but only received one. I also did not receive any hardware, which @Shogu12 said would be included. Really bummed out! No reply from @Shogu12 :-1:t2:

1 Like

I also agree we waited 4 months for a mount that is not usable because of the incorrect bolts and it said it would fit 50mm motors but it does not mine.

You guys got a good deal it’s only a few buck more for screws If you don’t want it I’ll buy it off u rn @DucatiGuy @SyrusB

Will you also buy @DucatiGuy’s invisible second mount? This GB is slowly turning to a flop. I just hope I receive all the stuff I payed for.

1 Like

I’m not complaining about a few bucks in hardware, I need another motor mount!