[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Hey @Shogu12 did you get s chance to send back my overpayment yet?

I need a mount too!

Iā€™ll post a new thread once I have everything in.

Heh, unintentional puns.

1 Like

having trouble following along with this thread. Can I still buy two sets for 63mm motors?

yes, but not for another week or so.

the original member that started this group buy is transferring their entire stock to me. this just happened, iā€™m waiting to receive them.

i need to get a hold of the lot, then buy proper hardware. once thatā€™s done, i can send you a set.

2 Likes

@thisguyhere Way to commit! Any idea what your pricing will be for full mounts with hardware and shipping in the US?

Also, will you be selling hardware sets separately for those of us that already purchased mounts? That would be super cool if you did. :sunglasses:

1 Like

not sure yet, what do you think would be a fair price? $35 shipped?

most definitely, i mentioned it earlier:

iā€™ll have to get an idea of what the actual shipping cost will be though, iā€™m thinking just an envelope via first class.

1 Like

Thanks for hardware update. I missed that post. Iā€™ll be in for a handful of sets when you get them.

Honestly, Iā€™m really not sure what a ā€œfairā€ price would be at this point for the whole mount. They started out at $22 each, or $25 shipped, but that was preorder price and waiting like 3 months, then with missing or wrong hardware in the end. But now that youā€™re taking over and they will have correct hardware, will be in stock, and from the looks of the ones Iā€™ve got, are pretty solid looking ex-Enertion style mounts, I donā€™t think $35 shipped is unreasonable.

Hi guys,

What would be the recommended beltsize for this mount? using 15/36 ratio

Thanks!

EDIT: The guy (@Idea) I want to order my belts from has these available: 5M 225 HTD 5M 255 HTD 5M 265 HTD 5M 270 HTD 5M 280 HTD 5M 295 HTD 5M 300 HTD 5M 305 HTD 5M 325 HTD

I use 265mm and it fits really well and good room for belt adjustments

1 Like

I paid for this back in April but I cannot see my name in the list above. Does it mean you already have it? Thanks

Id still like to cancel my order, as I sent in my pms,maybe you havnā€™t seen it? Please refund my 4 mounts (88$).

update just got mine thankyou @Shogu12 you rock dude!!! thanks for all your amazing hard work!

Update got my mount today! Looks amazing. Thanks for the work @Shogu12 and quick shipping

update, mine came in today. thanks @Shogu12 for the good work

Got mine today. They look really nice. Now i just need to start a build with themā€¦ouch my wallet

Received mine too. Just to let everyone know there is enough material to run a 1/4" drill bit through the mount and use 1/4-20 carriage bolts. These are easily found at local hardware stores. I think the holes in the mounts are made for 6mm carriage bolts.

1 Like

Can I buy two of these?

Itā€™s raining mounts! Thanks @Shogu12 ! You the man!