Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

I thought about it but since I have not anz experience with making these things thinner I do not think I can fit them in there can I?

10-14 days for email response time?? that’s way too long, I’m supposed to have my board and be out riding it in 10-14 days. I hope they stick to the timeline they gave us, specially since they got the VESC shipment. And batteries for us, or at least definitely my batch should go out this week.

1 Like

but I also ordered earlier :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

You can order lipos in various thicknesses, you can always cut the pack open and rearrange the cells. If you do seriously want to do this, keep in mind you’ll need a balance charger, voltmeter, and an anti-spark loop.

is the Anti spark loop the Anti spark switch? you see i have no idea. i was thinking of getting a battery pack from esk8.de for 400€ but it kind of annoys me to put money down for something which i should already have and i know they had problems getting their other parts so i had so wait three month (but life is a bitch you can not change it) but that i have to wait still for my battery where they did not have any problems with the delivery of parts pisses me of quite a bit when it would have been so easy so send the battery of in a timely manner because we all know batterys take a bit longer.

sorry for my rant guys

Blame strict air regulations :stuck_out_tongue: I get why they’re there, but there should be a certification process which allows for exemptions. Anyway, yes the anti-spark loop would essentially be the same as an antispark switch, it just won’t have the “Switch” part meaning you’ll have to plug in the loops to connect the circuit on the battery. See here for more info.

1 Like

ok i thing i have to get my uncle on this he is a hardcore rc guy so he should be able solder this for me together thanks

i would think with 3 month lead time i would have been possible even with the strictest of regulations to get this battery to me.

but i think Jason will learn how to run his business in the future and he will have better mechanisms in place that this will not be a big problem in the future

thanks for the info so your spot welder took basically 4 weeks in customs

I blame shitty chinese hover-whatsoever crap with exploding lipos.

2 Likes

This is the email:

Idk man, I won’t jump to conclusions because it’s not the end of the week yet, but I kinda figured something like this might happen. I knew the VESCs would speed stuff up for board shipments but I wasn’t 100% on how battery deliveries were going. I believe @longhairedboy is the one who receives the raptor batteries to ship to us? Or maybe we do get them from a factory here, idk. But yeah 10-14 days is bad, considering how behind Jason probably was up until he hired his first employee it’s not surprising.

1 Like

He is saying different things every day… Last week he told us that thei are shipped from the factory and there is no trackin, now there should be a mail.

I dont understand what he is doing there :joy:

All I want is my Space Cell Pro 4 to finish my build :frowning:

There’s too much demand, and everybody in the industry (except those that built stock prior to release, like evolve) are at the mercy of their manufacturers. To be fair, it seems Evolve is at he mercy of customs. I hope the US has actually already gotten their shipment…

Now i have 3 unfinishes boards around and nothing to ride… One is waiting for vescs, one for hubs, i HATE it

I gave up and bought Chaka’s VESCs with the heatsink.

Probably the best choice considering you had to lose your spot in line. Should take about ~2 weeks or so for that to ship or be delivered going off of that one thread where he updates on peoples orders

@flatsp0t Now i am confused. So we should have gotten a mail? So are our batterys on the way?

i am actually waiting for 4 ollin VESCs

I dont know, maybe it is different for those who get it directly?

I thought this would be a fun new hobby for the summer. Maybe i need another one to relax from all the waiting and disorganisation in this one maybe yoga :smiley:

3 boards thas impressive i think jacobbys 4wd set is interresting but i wanted to test my fist e-board before getting into another one