Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

I hope so. I just want my board so I can ride and make videos, rather than spending 6 hrs a day on forums lol.

2 Likes

Ahahaha I know your pain. Funny you mention that, Iā€™m editing my Boosted break up video for my YT channel right nowā€¦trying to get all the closed-minded Boosted followers out of my sub base so only the curious ones are left : p

So ready for all of the boards to come. I found a guy near me that has a d+ so I can compare all three :smiley:

2 Likes

Link us up to that video when up.

Nothing exciting here @Dedbny lol

4 Likes

Thats me on the Raptor.

1 Like

Cool, I think your channel has the potential to get bigger. As far as I know you will be the only person on YouTube with access to all those boards. So if anyone wants to see those comparisons your video will have to be it. Post your future videos here and on Reddit E board sub, maybe the boosted sub too if you want to piss them off lol.

@Dedbny I didnā€™t know it was! lol Iā€™ll hyperlink your video in an annotation.

@Photorph I donā€™t plan on posting in the Boosted sub at all, people are very jumpy on there and easily butt hurt. I actually got a PM from Sanjay (Boosted CEO) asking me to stop promoting other brands (in the comments section, replying to peopleā€¦) lol. Maybe I will, weā€™ll see.

I hope the channel grows, the eboard market is still fairly small. Seems like thereā€™s roughly under 10k people that watch these types of videos worldwide. But moving forward I want it to become a resource for all eboard related stuff from a consumersā€™ perspective (actually just gave me an idea for a new name).

since it seems you have not gotten your battery yet (same here) i was wondering if your spotwelder has passed customs yet? Just curios to know how long this takes?

Yes, arrived last friday.

Do I recall it right that the Raptor comes in two parts? The Battery and then the whole board? My battery is now somewhere close in my country so I expect it to be here by tomorrow for your info

yes, board complete and battery comes separate due to shipping limitations for lithium batteries

Waiting again but super excited

Any US customers who have their boards due to be shipped this week or next week get their battery shipping notification yet? I may have to send an email to enertion support since I havenā€™t gotten anything and my board should be shipping by next week at the latest per their timeline.

Ahead of you (in emailing), I got an auto-response saying their response time got increased to 10 to 14 days due to a backlog of emails. There was a somewhat updated FAQ in the email in the case it answered my ticket, and it said if I wanted to keep the ticket to respond to the email saying it was urgent. I was kind of asking for you guys (that are earlier than me in the US) so I didnā€™t respond. Figured Iā€™d wait till the end of the week until I panic :slight_smile:

Letā€™s hope whoever makes the batteries is on scheduleā€¦I believe the second VESC shipment came in from the look of his instagram which could be good news.

Still better than haveing the board since 18th and no Battery at all^^

yeah it is kind of annoying to have the board staring at you and every day when some parcels get dropped of you are hoping for your battery but noooooooooo

@flatsp0t Throw a Lipo in there :slight_smile:

@HH1 @flatsp0t eh, not reallyā€¦ You guys already have one piece of the puzzle, now you only have to count on one piece making it :slight_smile: I have two to wait for :frowning:

I thought about it but since I have not anz experience with making these things thinner I do not think I can fit them in there can I?

10-14 days for email response time?? thatā€™s way too long, Iā€™m supposed to have my board and be out riding it in 10-14 days. I hope they stick to the timeline they gave us, specially since they got the VESC shipment. And batteries for us, or at least definitely my batch should go out this week.

1 Like