Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

hey @onloop

Just wanted to let you know that despite the troubles with the shipment times, the product itself is seriously sweet! See eSk8Tube Video thread for another sweet ride thanks to all your hard work!

1 Like

See what came in 15 minutes ago (Battery Hype - still waiting for the board). It only took 3 days from me receiving a notification to my home. I hope nobody thinks you are ā€œtwiddlingā€ your thumbs. The thrill for the raptor grows by everyday and I (we) are really looking forward to it. The waiting is really enjoyable, not joking at all! Kudos to you guys and take some positive energy! Greetings from a happy customer.

Unboxing video coming later if you want to see it.

2 Likes

Did someone already get his space-cell-pro (with enclosure and everyhting) would love to see real picures of it.

@Djupex Maybe I have to write to enertion if your battery got to Germany in just 3days. they told to me that the battery got send out the same day from china as my board from Australia which is I think 3,5 weeks ago. I am happy for you that you might be the better sport in waiting, but to be honest I do get slightly impatient :smiley:

@philipp i think the space cell pro are a different production i think you have to wait a bit more to actually see one

2 Likes

Now everybody has something but nearly no one a complete Board. Nice

@flatsp0t as i said before funny logistics :grinning:

i did that a couple times to help a brother out. Itā€™s not a regular thing.

As I got the notification, the tracking tool from GLS said that it started in Austria. Austria -> Germany

@Djupex interesting the china bit was assumtion because i thought he could not ship batteries to australia and i did not get a tracking number for the battery even though they said that they shipped them, that is to me even stranger why would they not have a tracking code for the battery if they did send both out personally?

I dont know, I cant help you out with this. I just know that as soon as I got a notification from GLS (the delivery company), it was put into the system as located in Austria, Europe from the start on. Anything before was not mentioned but I dont mind it as long as its shipped at any time. Then it went the ā€œnormalā€ car drive to Germany with 2 stops.

@longhairedboy I see, thanks for clearing that up.

@Photorph Welp, onloop just explained why. Makes sense now why there will be more delays. I was under the impression that the VESC shipment they got was good to go, but apparently there was a manufacturing defect so now we will have to wait again for the US manufacturer to not fuck it up lol I predict the batteries will probably end up getting to us the same time the boards do or a week earlier.

To be fair I do not blame @onloop for any of this, Iā€™ve said before pretty much everybody in the industry is at the mercy of their manufacturer ā€“ shipping, keeping in stock, not messing stuff upā€¦I guess whenever thereā€™s a chance that we have to wait for a manufacturer to ship something we must brace ourselves for the possibility they did something wrong.

We arenā€™t too far behind if itā€™s another week or so delay. I just hope they get it right this timeā€¦or else my GT will be here before the raptor isā€¦

2 Likes

Well, he cant make his manufacturers responsible for everything. This is just totally unorganized.

Try not to fly too high or you will fall down deep.

With my small business the internal stock is available to buy without the posibility of backordering. Less sales for me in case I get out of stock, but I dont want my customers to wait for paid stuff (because itā€™s what I dont like myself), also it keeps the mailbox pretty empty if he goods are delivered next day.

1 Like

That is exactly what i meant.

I guess you should just not pre-order things thenā€¦by definition it is just bound to disappoint you because your order is not necessarily ready yet, and no matter what date someone gives you it can always change due to unforeseen issuesā€¦

I understand that. What i not understand is why people who ordered exactly the same after me get their shit before i do.

I had absolutely no problem waiting for it. but as the Batteries were never the thing that was delaying everything, you could expect them to get it right.

1 Like

Well both of you have a point. In the end it will be hopefully all worth it. I like the argument that in these days, most things get delivered in an instant. Take the best from the wait. And if you can still take some of your positive energy and support Jason. He feels the pressure for many customers at once, more than all our ā€œlustā€ for riding combined :sunny:

It is a shipping game at this point for the batteries it seemsā€¦ Who knows what has happened, unless the other German Raptor customers live really near you I donā€™t see why your delivery times wouldnā€™t be a bit differentā€¦maybe there was a delay with a driver that does your mailā€¦its anybodys guess. But unless it has really not been shipped at all Iā€™m not sure what you expect Jason to doā€¦

@Mr_Mahal Germany is not that big that there could be that big of a difference and why do some not have a trcking number