Enertion Raptor | First Batch Problems & Solutions

the two hours of vesc support is for all first batch customers, right? so how i can get it, when my usb cable arrives finally? because i really need help to understand how and what to configurate. At the moment i can not ride the board, because when i apply a little bit of throttle, nothing happens, just in the last few millimeters i get a response, and it is just full throttle. same with brakes…

Contact @jacobbloy for the VESC support, you will need a USB cable though so wait until you get that

The absolute cheapest in the states at the ups courier was 76$ ground shipping and 15$ to box it. The original box was beat to shit after sending it the first two times…

Hi. What about my video with the loose connection? Can somebody help me with the problem? Thanks in advance

HI @Dustin89 , I can’t really see what is happening in that video, obviously you are moving the stick and the board is not moving, but i might need some more info.

1. Does this problem happen everytime?
  2. did you turn the battery on first or the remote?
  3. are the wires connected?
  4. did it ever work?
  5. is there a red light on the Receiver?
  6. Is the remote charged?

ALSO< are you pushing the sick all the way? it is hard to see.

Hi,

in the first second you the the red light of the motor is on. Also the remote is turned on. When I try to accelerate the wheel starts to move and then the red light of the motor turns out and the connection is dead. That happens every time. I had one ride for about 6 km and since than the situation is like I described it.

And no I am not pushing it all the way because the connection is dead by tge moment I push the sick

Did you make any changes in the VESC firmware?

No, it’s like I got it

So what happens when you try to ride it?

I can’t because it always turns out when I use the controller. I could ride it once for about 6km and then it turned down. When I open the board and turn it on the red light turns on but after I use the controller it always turns out.

did you charge the remote?

Hello Jason, I just want you to give a short reply about the status of my remote issue and the new non-CF-lids in general. Did you send them already? Or what’s the schedule? Thanks!

the remotes are in transit to me… they are about 2 months overdue! the new lids have been started being made, but not finished yet.

Yes sure. The remote is always on but the red light if the motor always turns out

This is what always happens

Maybe the remote is faulty, i cannot be sure. Do you have another remote for test purpose?

No unfortunately not.

But shouldn’t I see a slower turn signal after disconnecting if Only the remote would be broke?

sorry dustin, I don’t fully understand what you mean. Please get a friend to translate from german to english using other words. @Tarzan can you interpret?