Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

battery package will be arrived later, thanks for your support, Happy holidays!

2 Likes

8 wheel drive I see, trying to make a tank?

2 Likes

he is not going to make 8wheels drive, he bought four sets for 4boards set up.

1 Like

Still would be pretty cool. Talk about redundancy

2 Likes

actually there is 8wheels eboard with suspension.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Everyone!

5 Likes

Will these hubs work with the Meepo esc? http://www.diyeboard.com/hub-motor-9052mm-500w-75kv-for-diy-electric-skateboard-p-537.html

Yes 10char

yes, it works well. completely compatible.

We are on Chrismas promotions now with best price in the year and alreay lowered down the price much more, we will resume price after Chrismas, don’t miss the deal.

I am interested in the city all wheel board and the other mountain board model but got concerned after in some review heard that the belts slips when in tough terrain like deep grass and I want the board exactly for that. Do you know if this issue is being worked on or already has been fixed?

belt tension can’t be adjusted on our belt drive kit, and if belt slips(most of time happen when over loaded or climbing big hills or road condition too bad) there’s 2 recommended solutions:

1. switch the belts or change with new belt to improve it.
  2. proper use the board and smoothly gradual push the remote to speed up or power up. or take the board to a workable road condition.
1 Like

This is an issue with almost all belt drive boards when pushed to the limit. This is why a lot of us here are really into idler pulleys.

1 Like

Do you have a link for these ? Curious to see more. We’ve been talking about them 6-8 wheelers on another thread.

Is it a bundle truck + stair rover only or do you sell the separate stair rover w/ suspension to mount it on different trucks ?

What’s the maximum wheel size accepted ?

We don’t sell this kit on site, not good for actual ride, especially when turning the direction. support 7’’ truck with all kinds wheels size workable.

1 Like

6 wheels will be much better, see like below photos:

Well yea that’s what I was asking, is it good or not and do you sell it or not? But given the twin plates seem to be a single solid piece on both ends of the suspension, I fail to understand how the absorber actually works.

1 Like

15mm belt won’t slip if you have a proper motor mount with belt tension adjustments or belt tensioners, but you’d have to invest in an aftermarket solution. Other than myself, nobody has worked on mounts for the ATB trucks of diyeboard (to my knowledge).

1 Like

Hi Jason, Any possibility of having a 6374 190kv motor ? I’m actually surprised you don’t have a lot of different motors. Is it because you’re not sure of their quality ?