Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Ha ha. It’s all good!

1 Like

we focus on 10S2P and 10s3p,10S5P because our battery enclosure only can hold these sizes. we don’t sell 10s4p for now.

First custom motor mount test for the diyeboard MTB trucks. No more belt slipping during braking & efficiency went up with proper belt tension and alignment. 1V more after riding my track through the hills.

Song choice inspired by someone else here :slight_smile: fits the mood.

Up next, nylon bushings for the trucks to get rid of rattles and noise & experimenting with custom TPU dampas.

1 Like

well done, nice video great music, love it. you are really a proffessional rider, what’s the high speed. the road you rided is very nice, long and suitable for AT board, no cars. thanks for the video sharing. MERRY CHRISMAS EVERYBODY!

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/user/Tim_281/comments/7llvyo/electric_skateboard_review_90mm_hub_motor_kit/

CHEERS, YOU RECEIVED THE PACKAGE BEFORE THE CHRISMAS. It is fast shipment, thanks for your support and have fun with the board! Packing leaving on 16th and you received on 22nd.

Question. Whats the difference between your 1.1 and 2.1 ESC?

The remote has more speed modes and upgraded buttons at the very least.

1 Like

v1.1 is in flat size and larger PCB mounting size. v2.1 with two layers with small size but thicker. now we upgrade both versions with same firmware. only for certain board like at board need v1.1 version esc due to the compatibility in hardwares.

1 Like

Thx. Top speed is around 42 km/h. Offroad I don’t go faster than 30…for now.

1 Like

12s batteries with 30q’s is a great idea. The only reason that nobody uses these voltages is because 10s packs seem to be easier to find. If you can come out with a decent esc that can handle 12s(or even higher voltages) it would put you ahead of the game for sure.

1 Like

thanks for your comment, we much appreciated. Merry Chrismas!

3 Likes

I have a dual belt drive 6s battery board arriving on Tuesday (I hope). In the future, are you going to eliminate the lipped bearing? As a skateboarder, I would really like to be able to swap out things like bearings and bushings without having to worry about proprietary parts.

1 Like

Nice to know that the v.1.1 ESC now have the same performance as the v.2.1. I know that those with the v.2.1 would be able to reach a higher topspeed with the v.2.1 compared to the v.1.1 In my case i can reach 38-39km/h with the v1.1 , another discord member reaches 43km/h with the v2,1.

Good work diyeboard =)

1 Like

lipped bearing is necessary for wheel pulley hold up with the wheels and truck axles, you can check any wheel pulley i mean the plastic nylon one, take enertion for example, all with lipped bearing. we had such idea of improve the pulley to be without lipped bearing but seems there’s no better solution for it. we have repalcement parts available on site.

firmware can be updated by flash the program into the pcb if the hardwares all supported. now same program except the at board.

1 Like

Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Just got these in the mail:

Looking Good!

1 Like