Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

I wish you made new high-quality remotes with no dead zones. That’s exactly what you need! :slight_smile:

1 Like

electromagnetic interference is inevitable, we will keep improving it. thanks for the advice.

maytech’s been making solid remotes for years. Check out their catalog.

maytech don’t make remote and hubs and escs, all customized by us and other vendors. remote is not their products, it comes from our supply chain. all the eboards part and kits come from Shenzhen China.

1 Like

8 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

no shit that’s why i was telling him that … apparently… you do make good remotes with no dead zones.

i can’t understand your words. what do you mean.

1 Like

is that a water cooled motor? i think i just creamed myself.

9 Likes

yes, designed for water proof and water cool. you have a sharp eyes.

1 Like

I noticed that too. It’s for watering your hub motor seedlings. Lol :blossom:

5 Likes

I have a sharp everything.

You sell to maytech. That means i could get Maytech motors directly from you, along with maytech remotes and other accessories like custom cables and things. Correct?

If i do that, would you still put a picture of Jollin in the emails so i could see her?

1 Like

yes, we sold for a while but customers don’t like it so we take them off the site. you can buy from us, we have most of their items. hubs, escs, remotes, cables not sure what cable do you refer to.

that is a outrunner belt motor not hub, designed this way for water proof.

Do you or can you make these?

1 Like

it is exactly same sensored 6354 motors. we have it. remember maytech they trade not produce for all eboard items. i am quite sure about it.

so… you do laser etching and anodize color and all that fun stuff too?

if your order qty is good we can do it, but if for less than 10pcs we don’t make it.