Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

we customize fesc, motors and battery for distrinutors, we only listed some regular ones for retail business.

But photos of the 6354 motors that you produce for maytech? @diyeboard

Did you say 10 peices?

What’s your MOQ precisely for anodize, custom wire lengths and guage, sensor lead sheathing and laser etching? 10 pieces will get me that?

so if i wanted the EXACT motor i just posted in black or green or gold, i would just need to order 10?

1 Like

four engines with 2 escs.

check our site you will know .

There you go! Just slap an LHB on that and your golden!!! @longhairedboy will take 10!

1 Like

anodize moq is 100pcs for special colors, accept 3 complex colors, customization moq is 100pcs for size change. laser moq is 10pcs. anodize take more order qty, because the cost is high, need to average it by higher qty.

and all the other stuff… plus a bag of skittles.

1 Like

I want a bag of chips with mine…

That’s what i thought. That’s what Maytech quoted me. That’s why my motors are red and not black.

1 Like

i want your mom with mine

2 Likes

remember maytech is a trader in eboard items, they buy mostly from us and other Shenzhen supply chian. we focus on esc and motors.

@diyeboard also you skipped over an important question. Would you be able to include pictures of Jollin in your signature so that i can keep the same pleasant buying experience via email? She has a lovely picture of herself and i would hate to not see it when i buy motors.

4 Likes

i don’t understand your request, stange though, i think i can’t let you satisfied this way. haha.

9 Likes

So afterall you tried what i said in MP ? One or 2remotes ?

@longhairedboy would you mind confirming with pictures once this is done? I’m interested in seeing this working out.

1 Like

yes, we can make it, but need to customize it, for single set we won’t sell. we do it just for test.

How about those 12s battery packs we were talking a while ago ? I think lot’s of people would be interested here.

Yeah I guessed Hope you will find a way soon

we made some progress now, as photo show above, but still takes a while, we need to purchase large volume cells and make sure the new enclosure can be done .