Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

a picture is worth a thousand words.

1 Like

1 Like

Woah…what are those new hub motors?

planet geared HUB motor

if the questions is “does rubber do better in wet than urethane” the answer is a resounding yes.

Some of the most fantastic wrecks i’ve been in happened in the rain on urethane because… well… i’m a damned fool but let me tell you sliding into a drain is kind of awesome when it doesn’t hurt so much and the board doesn’t fall in.

i have a huge chip in my deck from that drain.

Fools be riding in the rain tho. Terrible on the bearings. Terrible.

they look like hubs used in stary board.

are the urethane sleeves, or “wheels,” replaceable? kv rating?

That is impressive inventory, guess you helped produce 80% of kickstarter and indiegogo boards. That is crazy, is it possible to load custom firmware onto the dual and single esc?

performed a nice tokyo drift the other day on mbs wheels going through a wet patch on wooden deck - like surface in the park. fun but utterly frightening.

ever go out to the splash pads on marble like they have in some of the nicer parks and do donuts and burnouts? Jake and i do that on occasion. ITs fun just standing there hammering the throttle and watching the wheels throw water and the board gently start to slide sideways and around in a circle.

but stay out of the water its bad for the bearings.

2 Likes

I am a poor english speaker Chinese, so lots of your question i almost can’t get it well, so i just show more photos for sharing. sorry for not able to reply.

with sleeves, replaceble, similar with stary .i will try to upload videos on youtube.

Got more info about this hub?

yes, we custom for boards, esc, motors and help design and oem manufacturering. we have moq limit. 100pcs.

will update on our site.

Are you owned, associated with, or affiliated with the company known as Koowheel or its parent company or subsidiaries?

it is another company sometimes buy parts from us. we are not same company.

1 Like

I wish you made new high-quality remotes with no dead zones. That’s exactly what you need! :slight_smile:

1 Like