83MM Hub Motor Launch SALE! Free shipping

How is the production going? I had sent an email but not heard back, interested to hear if colours of the wheels had to be specified for the first batch? I’m not bothered on colour only interested to hear how things are going and if there is an updated delivery date?

Surprised there’s still no new activity on this thread, especially with the flash sale!

The threads die slowly, ppl stop getting notifications.

Posted a new sales thread

If you pour caffeine on the servers will the thread wake up? I hopped on the Jacob motor bandwagon, someone else join me! You can be part of something new, a pioneer in today’s fast paced world. We’re all so keen to keep our satilite motors but if we didn’t move on from logs in the Egyptian Era where would we be now? And at $299? You’d be crazy not to grasp that opportunity! So do it, do it for the wright brothers, do it for whoever invented the train, do it for yourself. I’m not sure if this is what you meant about mentioning the 5 day Sale @jacobbloy

@jacobbloy might as well be coming to your house, kicking yo damn door in and showering you with hub motors. these are the real deal! get on it.

Latest ride video, just a small one

2 Likes

Hi Jacob, Just tried to contact you via your website and it seems it’s been hacked perhaps? The contact tab goes straight to an American site selling erection enhancing powder! I ordered on your first sale, wondering what the approximate dispatch date will be? (Order #540) Cheers Ben

1 Like

Same affect…puts lead in the pencil

1 Like

site seems to work for me.

Yea check your add blocker I’m not having that problem but I will look into it more,

I’m still on schedule for the first week of June we are just putting every thing together as in finalising truck modifications, wheels and packaging.

1 Like

Exciting stuff. Can’t wait.

Hey guys for your US members you only have a few hours to grab a set of hub motors at this amazing price!

I found this post just now ((( May be I can buy with sale price, Please!

I’m sorry mate, but I can do it for $399 again

Maybe you take a look on @Hummie hub motors?

Or spend the extra money for good motors.

Honest question * don’t read as sarcasm

have you tried Hummies hub motors?