83MM Hub Motor Launch SALE! Free shipping

@jacobbloy might as well be coming to your house, kicking yo damn door in and showering you with hub motors. these are the real deal! get on it.

Latest ride video, just a small one

2 Likes

Hi Jacob, Just tried to contact you via your website and it seems itā€™s been hacked perhaps? The contact tab goes straight to an American site selling erection enhancing powder! I ordered on your first sale, wondering what the approximate dispatch date will be? (Order #540) Cheers Ben

1 Like

Same affectā€¦puts lead in the pencil

1 Like

site seems to work for me.

Yea check your add blocker Iā€™m not having that problem but I will look into it more,

Iā€™m still on schedule for the first week of June we are just putting every thing together as in finalising truck modifications, wheels and packaging.

1 Like

Exciting stuff. Canā€™t wait.

Hey guys for your US members you only have a few hours to grab a set of hub motors at this amazing price!

I found this post just now ((( May be I can buy with sale price, Please!

Iā€™m sorry mate, but I can do it for $399 again

Maybe you take a look on @Hummie hub motors?

Or spend the extra money for good motors.

Honest question * donā€™t read as sarcasm

have you tried Hummies hub motors?

Lol oh man @lowGuido hehe

Let me show you this

Yeah. I bought a pair. I kinda regret it. I guess I took one for the team.

I might give them away to someone later.

Awesome hadnā€™t seen this. Thanks!!

For sureā€¦I hope someones thereā€™s for me when itā€™s time to shove it in my face lol

nice convo guys, but not gonna say any thing bad about hummies motors but there is no way he can sustain his pricing, its already doubled.

basically if you want to be a successful business you need to try and make 50% profit after tax, if you only make enough to pay for the stock you just sold then there is no point, also the goal should be to make enough to pay fro the stock you just sold (or depts) then buy the same amount of stock outright then the next order you can double your order and the order after that double it again then when you are ok with that stock level then you can keep buying the same amount but you can pocket some of the money to pay your self for the time you have spent and its a lot of time, think about talking to suppliers advertising packaging shipping, replying to customers.

so then at $200 for a pair of motors even if he is buying them for $50 each then he still has urethane (that at some point he will have to make professional moulds adding $10 per motor in an order of 500 motors. and this is a cheap mould) then shipping the motors from china to the USA and any import tax. plus any thing els that might come up.

thats $200 per set he has made no profit on had to deal with complaints and fixing problems and has no money to refund customers or fix under warranty so then he will charge you an extra $200 for new motors and no matter how strong you make then you will have some fail.

so if you want to support him or me then pay what they are worth and thats about $400 up! or we will both just pull the plug one day and no one will have hub motors.

Why do you regret it? Can you enlighten us?