1st Eskate build , Drop through, 6364 Outboard

I am still baffled by your question ??? …2x 5S in series will give you 10S, so what is the difference?

In reality i built 10x (1S x4P)

and put them all in series to have a 10S x4P !

2 Likes

Oh now i see! I thought you had 10 18650s in series (x4) which you then connected in parallel. I was just a misunderstanding, my fault. Thanks

That is why i had asked if you saw the nattery build ,…no prob !

Really my fault. I was seeing something else in my head haha.

Cool thing about building your onw pack with 18650 cells is you can build it just like you want !!

Alright, do you know if Enertions motor mount will work? Appreciate the answer :slight_smile:

Where did you get you 18650s?

Mine goes from 71mm to 78mm C to C

You would have to contact Enertion to ask

There is a member on “endlessphere forum” Called Tumich that sells some

Did you get yours from him? I want to get them from a trusted supplier!

He is a very trusted supplier and great price

1 Like

We have some 36t 12mm aluminum pulleys for kegels. Have them paired up with 12mm wide 16t steel motor pulleys. Also have 12mm 255 belts. Not sure on price yet…What do you think is fair? (we dont have hardware)

Honestly- I haven’t a clue what manufacturing costs are for an aluminum pulley but if you’re going to sell them I’d only hope they were threaded (no nuts required) for clearance reasons. I really like my 3D printed ones but the tolerances are so slim with kegels. Keep me posted. I’m starting to think about build #2!

Yup! Threaded.
We just got a bunch of them in

Can we see pics?

4 Likes

I bought the same motor for my first board. Now I got some comments that 245kv is to high for a 10S setup because of the 60000eRPM limit? Did you set a limit in the software and how do you notice it?

You can set a limit,… but i never did and did not have a problem. You can probably only go over limit if you try full throttle with No load . Battery will drop below 42-41V under load anyhow.

Hey Randy, thanks for sharing your great work with us. I’m curious about your enclosure. Can you tell me the size and the thickness of the abs plate you used? Did the frame with the abs plate fit into a conventional oven or how did you heat it up? Best regards

Thank you .

I actually just lined a Cardboard box with Aluminum Foil !!! , that was my oven.

I had a heat lamp, that was sticking through a bottom hole in the box.

My frame & 2mm ABS was 12"x 24" . It just sit on top of box.and i just layed another sheet of foil on top to retain some heat.

4 Likes