Zenithal | Dual 6374 190Kv Sensored | 107MM | 10S3P 30Q | VESC4

Should be arriving soon :wink:

It would look like this

11 Likes

Got this simply amazing work of art yesterday. This will be the last update on this topic as I’m practically rebuilding everything and it deserves it’s own topic :wink:

7 Likes

Sooooo how many cells can the Max man shove in…

1 Like

Lucky you. I’m still waiting for mine and Hummie STILL hasn’t gotten my deck out yet! Luckily I have no motors or belts to build with at the moment. Probably will get those dark matters. Did you get a chance to snap a pic of the Hummie deck with rear mounted dual 6374s?

2 Likes

Should be able to tomorrow, got pretty much all the mechanical stuff over weekend…need sooo many more X-Things. :yum:

6 Likes

Do you have a good side view pic of the Zenith with the eboosted enclosure? Right side up with wheels on?

Lol not yet, it’s gonna be a whole new build thread, you won’t miss it :wink:

What about a pic from the side that shows both sides of the deck? I’m trying to see how fat the enclosure looks on the deck and it’s difficult to see in the pics that are available.

Lol I don’t have it installed yet, I’m building the battery for it as we speak

4 Likes

No BMS? That looks like a tight squeeze with wires and receiver.

BMS isn’t in the pic, it’s tight but it fits Key is making sure nothing moves, it won’t :wink: Bms will be on the cells , I won’t be using the connector, without it, total height is 4mm for the bms

1 Like

with what did you sparated the batterys? i mean 1,2,3,4 cant touch 5,6,7,8,9, what is in between there?