14 started at 13

1 Like

Same drones to these…

Sorry, I think I beat you :joy:

im 15 started at 12 lol

1 Like

Dang me u(@Zach1) and @Lobbie are tied xD

2 Likes

45 - Skated a lot when I was younger, got a boosted board last year and I was hooked. Sold my boosted and got a Trampa Orrsom longboard. Going to build an 18650 battery and swap out the motors to start.

2 Likes

I’m 15, almost 16. I Finished my first build 3 months ago.

2 Likes

Im 16 now and have a normal job and a summer job on top of normal job to pay for esk8. Its nice not having to pay rent or accessive taxes :smile:

3 Likes

about to turn 19 got started with spending my life savings on a meepo v2p in september of last year,

now random info: now I beat it up a lot and I am left without a board and the minimal power, torque, SUCH SHORT RANGE, and speed the meepo gave me. I really miss using my board right now so I decided to join and learn how to make my own much better board, gonna start delivering food on my bike and slowly (hopefully faster than minimum wage) earn enough to make a board with insane range which I will never need another board to which I can then deliver food on that and make money while riding a fun ass board. :slight_smile: hopefully I dont get addicted to making boards otherwise I will always be broke. Hopefully this community grows, wish there were group rides in my area that I knew of, lots of people in my college use electric boards, the numbers grow more and more everyday, I should start a group in my school.

19 y/o broke life out here fam

5 Likes

I feel you, my board is on the bench right now for upgrades and I only have my wowgo to ride and the range is abysmal plus it takes a few milliseconds to register a change in throttle position so it’s not as smooth to ride.

Good luck

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck mate.

1 Like

That’s the spirit :wink:

Started Esk8 at 29 now I’m 31 :open_mouth:

Born in 84, quit keeping track of age when I hit 21 and could go find cougars at the bars.

4 Likes