Youngest and Oldest Builders on the Forum

Built my first board at 13. now im 15 turning 16 in like 3 weeks. Got into riding at the age of 13 with a penny board. I got my money from doing 2 paper rounds and i pretty much used all the money i earn’t on this hobby.

1 Like

I dont think building a board counts as building an eskate

1 Like

Wow, such nostalgia. That was my first skateboard, got one for xmas when I was 12 or 13.

2 Likes

I am 34. Built my first eboard about 4 years ago. Skated a bit in my teens, longboard since 20 or so. Snowboard since 13 or 14. All these young guys building their own boards before their even done high school, that is awesome. With that level of competency and enthusiasm coming up, combined with the level of progression over the past few years in eboard tech, I am really looking forward to how things evolve in the next few years. :slight_smile: Exciting stuff.

I am 29, I am turning 30 this year :sweat_smile: Started eskate last year with a Koowheel (how foolish I was!) and now building my first eskate (still in the cheap side). Glad to be part of this forum. Nice to meet you all guys! Ciao ciao

3 Likes

yh i was talking about building my first esk8 at 13

Im 50 going on 20, my son (15) says im so cool, i dont act 50, most 50 yr old men are in recliners with a remote, me, eboarding every chance i get.

30 whoop whoop :metal:t4:

@Tampaesk8er cool to hear that. I’m 47 and try to get on my board as much as possible, weather permitting. I just finished a diy loaded vanguard build this winter

1 Like

I’ve spanned making babies longer than most ages on here… and have been practicing even longer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

<===i am 39

I had to sell my car because it got stuck in 5th gear. I didnt want to keep paying for gas, so esk8 was a good comprimise

1 Like

34… built my first board ever for my birthday. funished 3 weeks ago. bought my wife one but she broke her arm on it already :confused: dual vesc6 12s 16ah dual 6kw e-toxx direct drive

Hey… Im from India too… great to see someone in India that makes Electric Skateboards. I’m 21 and made 2 electric skateboards…

Im 29, i bought my first esk8 last summer (evolve bamboo gt), and found this forum soon after while searching for performance mods :rofl: then i had build my own. Currently finishing my re-build. Longboarding since 18, snowboarded 17-22, surfed a little in hawaii. Im a jack-of-all trades with numerous jobs over the last decade. Currently work graphic production for a trade show company(gives me cnc access!)

i’m 20! Owned an evolve gen 2 for like 9 months (incubating my baby esk8) and now i’m building a DIY and sold the evolve. fun!

1 Like

I’m 14. Started at 13 tho

Well if everyone is doing this I might as well keep the trend going. I am… 5,807 days or 139,368 hours or 8,362,080 minutes or 501,724,800 seconds Old as of this post. I’m just starting my first build and somehow crammed what I think is most of the electrical information in less than a week. :sweat: So far it’s been a ton of fun, can’t wait to start building along with you guys on this forum. :grin:

1 Like

HEHEEH im 12!!

2 Likes

same!! Im earning money by gardening, washing cars and foot massaging :

bro thats weird, surely a question to prove, something only a 12yr would get

1 Like