XTLA | COMPACT MOTOR MOUNT | CALIBER | 50xx 63xx | IDLER I COVER | CROSSBAR FEATURE

:wink: hehe alright!

3 Likes

These are beautiful. Can’t wait to see how they work out in the real world tests.

2 Likes

Thanks :wink:, no real world test for now, waiting for unity to test it out hehe…

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7592?u=yelnats8j

:heart_eyes: looks so darn good so far.

3 Likes

Thanks Stanley :yum:

1 Like

image image image

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Looks so damn good. Keep up the amazing work.

Thanks you, really appreciate it :blush:. I’m about to add one more suport bar just incase, so it will have 3 support bars. image

2 Likes

Its gonna be unbreakable :grin:

Ahahahaha i love how they look solid :yum:

2 Likes

bump bump. What’s the status of this mount? I ordered Unik’s mounts but OKP refunded me because the last one in stock had alignment issues.

I really want this for the idler. OCD makes me want the two motors to be in the exact same position.

5 Likes

Hi, for now i only got a set of prototype for my own use. I know some of you guys asking about this mount, but for producing them, i’ll need atleast 10sets, that’s what the factory minimum order.

Those are beautyful ! Might be interested but need a price/quote first.

you would find that here no problem! I’m in for a set - these look so good and so sturdy - rare to find this :slight_smile:

I’d be in for a set too

There’s another problem tho, i live in Indonesia so there will be shipping cost about 20-30$ Ems depends on your location :sweat_smile:

Would it be cheaper if you shipped a bunch to one location and then had someone distribute from there?

Yea i think that will be the best solution. Anyway the mount will cost around 150$ (rear-left,1crossbar, 2support bar anodized), additional idler about 15$(With bearing&bolt system). Not sure if the price are good for everyone :blush: so let see how much interest of this to go.

3 Likes

Dpending on when this is I might be able to get it. Gonna sell some stuff see how it goes. Gonna throw them on my tayto board if I get them they look so sexy.

1 Like

Well right now. I’m gonna test this out, really throws off the balance it once had. If it doesn’t work out I’ll NEED this mountimage

1 Like