XTLA | COMPACT MOTOR MOUNT | CALIBER | 50xx 63xx | IDLER I COVER | CROSSBAR FEATURE

These turned out even better than anticipated!

Cost and how do we order?

2 Likes

Hi, glad you like it, thanks. If there is any interest in my mount, a grup buy or at least 20set will be more efficien due to production cost and shipping. I’ll update the assamble, cost, etc soon. :blush:

2 Likes

Would this work with dual TB 6355?? Or what motor would u use with it??

It will fit 2x 6355 sensored sealed (61mm length) with e caliber truck. So i think 6355 tb motor will be no problem. I’ll update the assamble soon. Which truck are you using?

1 Like

Im using TB trucks, but would get E caliber trucks or some alternatives. Love the design :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Glad you like it :blush:

1 Like

Little update… To get nice looking 3d print parts (like pulley cover), i use putty spray to cover the surface and sand them a bit before paint.

image image

Here’s the result

9 Likes

What putty spray do you use?

1 Like

I use “samurai” so far so good, i also use it on my enclosure before, no crack at all.

1 Like

Samurai putty primer?

1 Like

Yes putty primer

3 Likes

Ah yes, samurai paint. Told you this was the shit!! @nuttyjeff

2 Likes

@Linny The putty primer seems better than thr 1k etch we got :stuck_out_tongue: want some? Am about to order 2 cans from the samurai guy ahhaha.

1 Like

I can wait till next month, you can go ahead first

1 Like

Beautiful man( I mean lady :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Were you able to test it yet? Btw those covers look so damn good :heart_eyes:

I’m waiting for some part to assamble the whole setup, but i can not run them at the moment since i only got one focbox and waiting for the unity to run dual. Hope by the end of this week i can show you the full setup :wink:

1 Like

If you’re not using the focbox, i can take it off your hands :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy: Naaaa, at least not now, i’m planning to build single drive for light weight traveling board :smile:, but you can take it if i’m too lazy to do that later hahaha.

1 Like