Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

It’s a bug with the unity bluetooth module. It could be fixed in the app if there are no new data for x amount of seconds.

1 Like

Does anybody know the Gearing Settings for a Stock Lacroix?

• Motor Pulley Teeth = 20
  • Wheel Pulley Teeth = ??
  • Wheel Diameter = 177mm
  • Motor Poles = ??

Are there any other settings that need to be set for the app to report accurately for a specific board?

This is what I have for my lacroix. image

Hi twan, I use your app and enjoy the information I get. Since a week I don’t have the info of the battery only the voltage. Can you help me?

Such a great App! Thanks for building this @twan. One suggestion for a new feature would be to have automatic trip recording. I often hop on my board a forget to start a trip. Would it be possible for the phone to detect the start of a trip based on the BTE signal + movement?

Thanks! What about Battery settings?

Does the app work with thw stock Bluetooth in the unity? Thanks

Not very well. It looses the connection quickly. It turns out the BLE module rather than the app is to blame though.

This definitely is one of my favourite features of xmatic. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Does the app works with FW 3.54?

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY LIVE YOUR WORK, now I’m jealous cause my friend has apple and I don’t!:sob: Are there any plans to get this with Android?

I cannot get my phone to detect this bluetooth device…

I am using this bluetooth module image

I am using the VESC tool to configure settings not BLDC and it seems as if PPM + UART is already set to default and i set the baud rate to 9600 as well. The bluetooth module turns on and blinks a red light but i am not getting any connection to my phone. I do not see this device on my Bluetooth settings as well. I have a iphone x with IOS 12.1 and my vesc firmware is 3.38 and my hardware is 4.10

Here is the log i am getting when i try to connect image

Here is my setup image

Can somebody please help me resolve this issue? I already tried to delete and reinstall the app, using the master then tried using the slave vesc (im running dual vesc), downloaded other vesc apps and those dident work either. Resetted the vesc over and over and repeated the necessary steps i just don’t understand why its not working.

Funnily enough brought two hc10 and one works and the other just sits there flashing same setup on both etc. My only thought is we killed it when we soldered it?

Did you turn on bluetooth on your phone?

Yes the bluetooth on my phone is on when i try to connect.

Does anyone know what i should do to get this to work? I tried everything mentioned above in my previous post

Can you see the device in your blutetooth settings?

No my iphone x does not even detect this bluetooth device, the red light on the bluetooth module just flashes

Hmmm… weird. Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Yes i rebooted my phone multiple times as well and still no luck