Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/DosEquisThumbsup.gif

7 Likes

3 day deal Friday-Saturday-Sunday TKP Mounts $120 per pair All enclosures $40 6369 motors $240 a pair

11/22 11:59pm Thurday night to 11:59pm Friday night

7 Likes

Pointless question that may or may not infuriate you?

5 Likes

SmartSelect_20181114-120329_Chrome

12 Likes

This made me LOL

15 Likes

Very nice deals, but nothing for me this year as I wanted 6-Shooters but not a complete build !

I was hopefull though when I saw the thread title :wink:

3 Likes

Donā€™t we all? :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks for putting exactly what I want on sale! Question, is the sale gonna be reflected on your site those days, a coupon code, or is it a PM you kinda deal?

2 Likes

Welp, looks like Iā€™m buying an enclosure from you next week :slight_smile: Just need to take some measurements to figure out which one will work best!

1 Like

I was just debating on building out this evo I just gotā€¦looks like I need to scoop up an enclosure!

1 Like

My wallet is smirking like ā€œYou poor peon, next time save up better! Zehahahahaā€

4 Likes

The 1800 custom is only for people outside the USA right since it doesnā€™t have the battery that is why it is cheaper?

Also I got a 405 enclosure now on my deck that I had to do some super modifications to it because my board narrows at the center to like 8.5 inches and it was the only enclosure at the time you had that would fit my battery width wise. I used thread inserts so kind of set on the same spots now you have some many other enclosures what would you recommend.

ROFL  

8 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if he would do a triple king pin build [image

25 Likes

You prolly just made him throw up a little :slight_smile:

12 Likes

job complete :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦Unfortunately shipping is what it is. I have to pay that to get an enclosure to you.

2 Likes

Site will show sale pricing at midnight at the beginning of the sale. Iā€™ll post here to let you guys know.

7 Likes

The problem now is to try to figure out which enclosure I want.

3 Likes

Sorry manā€¦I still donā€™t make any money making six shooters. Itā€™s not a discountable public service.

10 Likes