Www.psychotiller.com BLACK FRIDAY Mic Drop

Yes, while factoring in also what it costs to get a board overseas to most places.

If you are interested in a complete rolling chassis it can be had here in the USA. You know where to find me.

1 Like

To yā€™all snowflakes image

15 Likes

Donā€™t be sorry !!! I didnā€™t mean to whine :slight_smile: And Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll order 6-Shooters very soon cos they rock ! \[T]/

3 Likes

@briman05

The 1800 custom is only for people outside the USA right since it doesnā€™t have the battery that is why it is cheaper?

What if I tell you I live in Mexicalifornia? Could I get the 1800 custom?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: nooo.

1 Like

You mean Mexicali?That would be considered international, so no battery for $1800 Mexicali - Wikipedia

Sure! No battery though

2 Likes

You still want me to ship the Carvon?

Are there idlers on the mounts ?

No. Not needed

2 Likes

Idlers are overrated in my experience.

2 Likes

If I purchase a 10s5p GTX enclosure for $40, would I then have to buy the battery at the usual price (since it is not listed)? My friend got one from you and it looks great - thinking about upgrading my own GTX if possible if I bought it separately.

Maybe Iā€™m dumb (I am) but I swear Iā€™ve searched in the past to no avail. Which of your enclosure(s) do you recommend for a spud/tayto deck?

Yeah, Cells cost what they cost. I havenā€™t heard about any specials on 30qs yet.

1 Like

i have a mold thatā€™s not on the site.

1 Like

When the time comes, how do I order? Do you have any imagery?

Shrubbery?

Look at my instagram @psychotiller

Then message me about the spud build in the pic.

3 Likes
6 Likes

what size battery would that hold with two focboxes?

1 Like

That would actually fit my lipoā€™s perfectly. Iā€™m coping this. :grinning: