WTT Want To Trade?

Trucks are paris clones and the motor mount fits 63 mm motors.

Also would be able to trade these motors from my old Lectric LS for the wheels.

fuck it i’ll throw in my first born child.

first born child + 4 bluetooth modules + whatever you want 3d printed (I can do whatever size pulleys you want) = flywheels?

2 Likes

I got 2 of these to trade for something :yum: Never ridden, never even mounted 10.5" axle tip to tip

In NYC

2 Likes

Are you sure it was born?

14 Likes

not born yet lol

edit: LOL who flagged that

4 Likes

Hahahahaha. You give me good laughs Greco.

6 Likes

O thanks, but I’m good.

Haha, the Yo Face looks so fat with the pic truncated…and its flipped They are really turny, and tall.

1 Like

Ill buy ya a beer!

2 Likes

What do you want for one of the esc’s?

I don’t know what I want, other than eskate, longboard, skateboard, and mountain board parts…new or “tested”.

Please post your location when posting pics of what you have to trade.

Even if what you have is worth far more, or less than new flywheels and max6’seses, post it anyway…

I’m located near Sacramento, California.

2 Likes

A new cnc machined dual vesc case/heat sink with new capacitors and thermal pads, made by Kug3lis. Located in Los Angeles, California!

HNY erryone!

1 Like

I have a spare DIY Vesc… Is that a stupid thing to offer seeing as how you’re trying to get rid of esc’s? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

what do you want for the diy vesc… i got a brand new fire tv stick and some 80 mm close flywheel

2 Likes
  • clone flywheel

I got a BOSE soundbar

“Liked” 10cars

1 Like

Haha forgot to check back. @vod I’m going to have to pass on the clones and firestick (what is that?). @Idle I’m sorry, I’m not sure how to react to your response. But that’s a trade I’d be down to make. If you’re interested please pm me. I’m in Canada though. Not sure if that’s a tipping point. Sorry no pic. I can fix that when I’m home if need be.

No, I was just hoping some deal on the side was going on between you two.